Lt. Commander
# 11
05-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Maybe because there is nothing unfair about the fact that it's an exclusive reward, and Cryptic agreed that they should include something on the Klingon side because the Galaxy is a Federation ship, which would leave the Klingon with nothing.
well, don't you believe they would have thought it through before releasing the news on it? i mean come on. in any business, you plan for everything you can think of. so, they should have designed something for us too. and to the poster a few posts above me--- AMEN! when in the hell are we going to get our dang ship variants!

GG
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyvox76
well, don't you believe they would have thought it through before releasing the news on it? i mean come on. in any business, you plan for everything you can think of. so, they should have designed something for us too.
Yes you would think that, but they didn't. Instead they listened to the players who asked for equal representation in the game and they're making an effort to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Maybe because there is nothing unfair about the fact that it's an exclusive reward,
A lot of us agree it's very unfair.
From the sounds of it some people at Cryptic do too, but were overruled by the money-grubbing chairman who used to be vice-chairman in charge of SWG.

Oh but by all means continue to claim that it's fair. After all, we really need another SWG don't we.
Lt. Commander
to speak of the perceived neglect as unfair is to allow developers the out of rationalizing that nothing is fair.

however - to bring to front the point that this neglect is completely unreasonable... then developers have no option really but to be reasonable.

come on guys be reasonable here. throw us a bone.