Lt. Commander
# 11
05-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
*taptaptap*
This thing on...?
Still really hoping for OFFICIAL comment.
Hello....?
*waves arms*
Any Dev see this?
Can you at least say "I don't know"?
Or "You'll find out soon"....?
Something?
Anything...?
This is all I have seen so far http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=399
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
Yeah, Ty...I saw that one after I made my OP. I'm more interested in the answer to my second question more than the first at this point.
Wll both Klingon and Fed have access to the same reward for the same effort?
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-13-2010, 08:25 AM
Wow, thats going to look strange as a KDF ship.

Hopefully they can knock out a D7 model with the same abilities or something.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Yeah, Ty...I saw that one after I made my OP. I'm more interested in the answer to my second question more than the first at this point.
Wll both Klingon and Fed have access to the same reward for the same effort?
According to the latest Engineering Report, they're looking into getting something for Klingon players, but there has been no official release yet as to what (if anything) it is.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-14-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
According to the latest Engineering Report, they're looking into getting something for Klingon players, but there has been no official release yet as to what (if anything) it is.
I read that as well, made me very happy but also a little worried. I at least know to some degree what the Galaxy-X can do, so far I like it (even if it's a Fed luxury cruise ship) but who knows what ours will be. If it's a cruiser with universal BO slots I would be in heaven! I could even do without that super beam if I had it.

All I ask is...make it like Warf's super sized Negh'Var and give it a 30 second cooldown on ramming speed, cause I'm going full speed into that Fedball!
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
They "look into" getting a lot of things for Klingons, but it always seems to take a long time to get done, and by long time I mean hasn't happened yet in many cases. Meanwhile teh Federation gets, oh, I don't know, something like off-duty clothes, new C-store species, MU uniforms, a tier 5 reward ship, etc, etc.

Cryptic just seems to have their head very far up their butt most of the time when it comes to providing Klingons any consideration. Where's the guy at the meeting that's supposed to be asking "What about the Klingons, what do they get?"
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
They "look into" getting a lot of things for Klingons, but it always seems to take a long time to get done, and by long time I mean hasn't happened yet in many cases. Meanwhile teh Federation gets, oh, I don't know, something like off-duty clothes, new C-store species, MU uniforms, a tier 5 reward ship, etc, etc.

Cryptic just seems to have their head very far up their butt most of the time when it comes to providing Klingons any consideration. Where's the guy at the meeting that's supposed to be asking "What about the Klingons, what do they get?"
I'm totally on the same page as you. I am as frustrated as you are about the lack of Klingon love. I was just answering someone who asked what the devs have planned regarding the referral reward. Knowing Cryptic, they'll end up offering nothing for Klingon players....seems to be standard operating procedure around there.