Lt. Commander
# 21
05-15-2010, 07:02 PM
Noobs can only learn so much from other noobs. The greater the challenge the greater the lesson IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeptosec View Post
I'm primarily a PVE gamer, but I've reached RA5, am currently out of PVE content, and need Medals of Honor for purple gear, so I tried FvF PVP today. This is the only MMO I've ever played and I have basically no PVP experience. Needless to say, it wasn't pretty. I died many times, quickly, often without even seeing what it was that killed me or even having time to click a single boff ability. Clearly, there are skilled players mixed in with us noobs. So, sorry for the stupid question, but why isn't there a handicap system?

Also, aside from reading some of the highly useful PVP guides already in this forum, are there any suggestions on how to improve my PVP experience?
If you're playing Fed, you're playing with a handicapped team right off the bat. It seems that 90% of federation players are kids or sorely lacking in brains. There isn't much you can do to counter the stupidity, all you can do is accept it and try to do your best.