Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Sash
05-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Ok this probably shouldnt be under graphical issues, since it might be more of a model issue, but i dont see a subsection for models

also if this has been raised before i do apologise.

The Klingon Sash, particularly those for higher ranked KDF forces, seem to have a rather nasty clipping issue with the shoulder and lower body, and depending on stomach size, that too.

much the same as the comm badges used to have

is there a fix for this down the line anywhere? i mean, i know its not an essential issue, but it does put me off using them

also, not really for this section, but related

sash for fed klingons perhaps?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Klingon haircut/ sash clipping issues have been around since before open beta...its a problem Cryptic has been too lazy to fix...id expect it to be fixed by season 2...when they update Klingon uniforms and off duty stuff. Klingon males also need non dreadlock haircuts...and the more forehead ridges we have the better.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2010, 03:30 AM
Not only Klingon males. Females need other hair, too. And Nausicaans. And... oh, I'm too tired to type and the list of species design fixes needed is way too long for now. I think there's nothing wrong with... Saurians. But all others have their issues, major or minor or, hehe, critical. I still think all of that should (have been) be fixed before new species were added to the C-Store. Especially the big issues reported in beta. And the C-Store species that already got their amount of bug reports on Tribble should have been fixed before going live - Tellarite height, Pakled bellies, Ferengi teeth.

Truth is, no-one seems to care about the issues species already in game have. They throw out one C-Store species after another, flawed or not, and then move to the next one.