Lt. Commander
# 21
05-14-2010, 10:19 PM
So much for CHC being active. Still no activated account for CHC forums, so I can't even apply. PMed Nyrus Pars, an apparently high up for CHC yesturday, no reply yet. What kinda moron(s) advertise their "fleet" in game zone chat and then don't allow people to be able to post apps after registering, or even reply to forum posts on THEIR recruitment thread or forum PM's?

Do not waste your time with CHC people. This is got to be one of the most inactive and/or stupidest bunch of people calling themselves a fleet.

You can go ahead and ban my forum account for all I care, This is not the way an active game group should be done and I am not going to play a waiting game to get some group PVP's with a bunch of morons who don't even reply to anything,
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-15-2010, 07:08 AM
well they are looking for new members but you have to suck up to them agree with everthing they say. Then if you dont get blamed for killing them in a battle. your in.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Doubt there's much sucking up going on, their not letting people apply, so people wont need to suck up.

And how bout the fact no CHC member, normal or high up, has even bothered to reply to any of my posts here? So much for CHC being active huh?
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Now dont be neg. There all in vent talking about how cool they are and how everyone wants to be them. so that can take a few weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-15-2010, 10:20 PM
LOL hehehehe
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I guess I should have checked this thread more often. We sorta stopped looking at this thread since all of our recruits came from in the game, people that pvped with us.
The Irony is that one of our 2 basic rules are that the person can not cause drama and a be a d-bag. And by what you just did in game, you would be better of in another fleet.
Best of luck to you
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-16-2010, 07:03 PM
MAN that sucks. sorry your not cool enuff to be in chc. life is over. might as well end it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
MAN that sucks. sorry your not cool enuff to be in chc. life is over. might as well end it.
Who are u again?
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-16-2010, 07:37 PM
There would be no "drama" had you checked your thread and mail often, or more like any of your so called active members would have checked.

How could you not see someone was waiting to be active on the forums when every time someone registers, you get emailed to activate their account. BTW, I had the activation email sent like 5 times total. There's no way you could have missed it, unless your a moron who doesn't check email at least once a day. And if you're not the admin on the CHC forums, then you got a rather stupid admin then.

As for being a d-bag, I'd rather be that then a dumbass like you who wont even check his email, game mail, or your own fleet thread. A fleet of d-bags would at least check their mails and threads unlike the moron you are and your stupid fleet members.

Oh no, you wont take me cause of my legitimate claims of your inactivity? Like I give a damn anymore, you obliviously didn't even read my last post before this one. And I do not need a klingon fleet anymore, a good guild running a Fed fleet I got into while I was also trying for CHC is going to be doing a klingon fleet as well. So you can take your CHC and stuff it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
There would be no "drama" had you checked your thread and mail often, or more like any of your so called active members would have checked.

How could you not see someone was waiting to be active on the forums when every time someone registers, you get emailed to activate their account. BTW, I had the activation email sent like 5 times total. There's no way you could have missed it, unless your a moron who doesn't check email at least once a day. And if you're not the admin on the CHC forums, then you got a rather stupid admin then.

As for being a d-bag, I'd rather be that then a dumbass like you who wont even check his email, game mail, or your own fleet thread. A fleet of d-bags would at least check their mails and threads unlike the moron you are and your stupid fleet members.

Oh no, you wont take me cause of my legitimate claims of your inactivity? Like I give a damn anymore, you obliviously didn't even read my last post before this one. And I do not need a klingon fleet anymore, a good guild running a Fed fleet I got into while I was also trying for CHC is going to be doing a klingon fleet as well. So you can take your CHC and stuff it.
I love that you just posted this. you just proved my point. Move along now