Lt. Commander
# 1 need to join a fleet
05-13-2010, 06:48 PM
I have 3 basic admirals sci,tact and eng. 40 years old and look to work for any fleet that have more 30 active members. I play at night 6-9 eastern time. late on weekends. thank you for taking your time to read this

Silverback@Rancer
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-14-2010, 06:25 AM
I'm not certain what a "Basic Admiral" is ... but may I introduce you to our fleet, The Shadows.

I'm not sure what type of fleet, or playstyle you're looking for. We're a casual fleet, with no strict "YOU MUST DO XYZ" policies, besides behaving in a mature and respectful manner. We're mostly US based, although I suspect that many of the EST guys might be playing just a little later than you mention you play. If you do a '/who the shadows' you should be able to see how many are currently logged in (although I've been noticing that feature appears bugged and doesn't usually show everyone).

Oh yea, back to us ...I sometimes get sidetracked. Anyway, we do run the STFs from time-to-time, nothing mandatory, nothing too hardcore. We also have a KDF fleet, the Anla-Shok. Basically, just a good group of members who enjoy the game.

Please visit our website (http://www.shadows-sto.com) for the particulars of our guiding principles and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

/B2
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Heya,

Feel free to check out the 12th fleet!
We have a large active fleet with a 50/50 USA/ EU member base. The average age is around 30 years and I think you'd fit in well.

The link above also gives more information about the fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Allow me to introduce you to Aurora Fleet

We have a very large active roster and all of our members are mature players that just enjoy the game.

Aurora has been active since closed beta, and remains active today. We also hold many planned events, and there are always members teaming up from anything to leveling, to daily missions, to pve, to pvp.

I myself and 38 years old, and also live in the eastern time zone, and there are always members of the fleet on when I log in.

If you'd like to know more about us, beam over to www.aurorafleet.com and see what we have to offer. Feel free to ask any questions or join in any forum discussions while you are there.

Thanks for your time in reading this, and hope to see you there.
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great (and growing) fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

Live Long and Prosper!

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-14-2010, 11:03 AM
The ADF Fleet was formed in August of 2009 by Voorhees and has come a long way. Our main goal in the beginning was to get as many people as we could. While our goal is still that, we have spread our goals to include alliances and much more. The Fleet has 4 leaders with over 30 plus years of cumulative clan/fleet running. Each leader brings a unique style to the fleet.

In November, the fourth leader was brought in. Since then we have had a major overhaul. A new website/forum, new ranking system, and so on. At current, we are looking for new members to join the ranks of the ADF. We have meetings almost every day and always keep the fleet up to date. The leaders are hard at work making sure the members get what they want.

Our future is bright. We are growing day by day. We want to become a well-known fleet, not just in PVP but also in PVE. We put fun first but when times call for it, can get down to business. We in the fleet want everyone to have fun. We are here to defend the Federation and help those in need.

http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/
Lt. Commander
# 7 528 Fleet
05-15-2010, 07:45 AM
The 528 is a mature casual fleet. We are looking for players that are drama free and interested in a social group that uses vent and a website to augment our adventures in STO. Your playing time would fit well with others in the fleet, so check us out if you are still looking.

http://528th.mmoguildsites.com
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Greetings Rancer

The {UFP} is a large and growing fleet, built on solid principles, which has enabled it to survive 8 years of pure Star Trek gaming.
For more information or if you're interested in joining, please take a look at our website and forums at www.ufplanets.com.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Greetings from the 24th Tactical Wing!

THE premier erotic PvE fleet in the universe!

Harder, better, faster, stronger.

We are a smaller fleet, looking to add new members for PvE content. Here is some information on our fleet and what we can offer you.

Joining a fleet is a big decision, and you have to weigh many factors in order to come to the best decision possible. The 24th Tactical Wing may be a great fit for you, but it may also not be the best fit. Here are a couple of things that we can off you, to help you make the decision that best suits your current situation.

Why the 24th Tactical Wing? Why a smaller fleet? Many reasons- here are a few:

-Each player is more valuable. If someone is slacking or isn't pulling their weight in a larger fleet, there are multiple people around to pick up the slack. This is removed in a smaller fleet, which forces players to be on their A-Game 100% of the time. More player involvement equals more player commitment and dedication, which is what a fleet requires.

-Less stressful environment. While each player is being forced into being on their A-Game, the stress of relying on the multitudes of other people to accomplish a task is greatly lessened. You are now only dependent on a smaller player bracket, which lowers the probability of a multitude of people being tardy, unprepared, or just plain stupid. It's a lot easier to trust the few people around you (the same few you will be playing with quite often, the same few you will get to know very well) than to trust the masses.

-Take a deep breath. Throttle back, ace; take her down a notch. The end-game raiding community, it seems, is so focused on being server-first and fighting for progression that they've lost sight of what they're doing. This is a game, after all. Why not enjoy it? Our progression will be less focused on beating X fleet to Y boss in Z amount of time, and more focused on fine-tuning the gameplay and taking full advantage of everything is presented to the raid. While we will strive to progress through the content and better ourselves, being the fastest will not be our top priority. Playing the game, and playing it to the best of our ability, will be.

-Community. The other players you raid with will be some of the best you'll ever play with, all the time. No more worrying about having to count on player X heal you when you don't trust them. You'll always be able to count on the person you're next to in the fight, because they will be playing their best. When you trust your teammate, you can achieve anything. A smaller fleet means raiding builds a level of camaraderie that can only be experienced with the tight-knit and friendly atmosphere that comes with the territory.

-Loots! A lower player pool means less competition for gear. Since gear is (or at least, SHOULD be) the #2 or #3 reason we play this game, it makes sense to place yourself into an environment where you're only competing against two or three other people for loot, instead of ten or twelve others.

At the 24th Tactical Wing, we don't judge you on your gear score. In contrast, we judge you by how witty your T-shirt is, and how well you use the F-Bomb in regular conversation. As you've read, we're less concerned with being super-mega hardcore raiders, and more concerned about friendship, teamwork, and great movie quotes. Do not let this discourage you from joining, we are first and foremost an end-game progression raid fleet. We just know how to have a good time during off-hours. A player with a lower gear score or less experience but who has a great personality is more valuable than a big headed jerk with pro gear. We are a close-knit family, and we value that camaraderie over how fast we beat any encounter.

WE KNOW! There isn't a lot of end-game PvE content yet. But that doesn't mean that we're useless. We will push through the new content as it's released to us, and use the current content to sharpen our skills and better our game.

If you're interested in the 24th Tactical Wing, feel free to troll our forums or chat with us in-game. As you can already tell, we're pretty cool people. Please don't be shy in sending us a tell. We'll be glad to hear from you!

Follow the link below to access our forums, and to apply to the fleet!

The 24th Tactical Wing's Website