Lt. Commander
# 1 LF endgame FLEET
05-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Hey guys I am a 2 x RA5 and hate doing dailies. I have done the cure 6 times and Infected 12 times. I have been in KA and TD and want to join a fleet who is on when I am and is running these end game instances. I am in Arizona so mostly this timezone. Help finding a fleet would be awesome!

end transmission
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Heya,

The 12th fleet could be a good candidate for you to join.

We have a large international fleet with 180+ members with a 50/50 USA/ EU spread and some people from Asia and Australia.

For more info please check the link above.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Might I suggest Palm Strike.
I'm not one of them, but have raided with a few of their members before.
Here's their recruitment post : http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ht=palm+strike
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Greetings from the 24th Tactical Wing!

THE premier erotic PvE fleet in the universe!

Harder, better, faster, stronger.

We are a smaller fleet, looking to add new members for PvE content. Here is some information on our fleet and what we can offer you.

Joining a fleet is a big decision, and you have to weigh many factors in order to come to the best decision possible. The 24th Tactical Wing may be a great fit for you, but it may also not be the best fit. Here are a couple of things that we can off you, to help you make the decision that best suits your current situation.

Why the 24th Tactical Wing? Why a smaller fleet? Many reasons- here are a few:

-Each player is more valuable. If someone is slacking or isn't pulling their weight in a larger fleet, there are multiple people around to pick up the slack. This is removed in a smaller fleet, which forces players to be on their A-Game 100% of the time. More player involvement equals more player commitment and dedication, which is what a fleet requires.

-Less stressful environment. While each player is being forced into being on their A-Game, the stress of relying on the multitudes of other people to accomplish a task is greatly lessened. You are now only dependent on a smaller player bracket, which lowers the probability of a multitude of people being tardy, unprepared, or just plain stupid. It's a lot easier to trust the few people around you (the same few you will be playing with quite often, the same few you will get to know very well) than to trust the masses.

-Take a deep breath. Throttle back, ace; take her down a notch. The end-game raiding community, it seems, is so focused on being server-first and fighting for progression that they've lost sight of what they're doing. This is a game, after all. Why not enjoy it? Our progression will be less focused on beating X fleet to Y boss in Z amount of time, and more focused on fine-tuning the gameplay and taking full advantage of everything is presented to the raid. While we will strive to progress through the content and better ourselves, being the fastest will not be our top priority. Playing the game, and playing it to the best of our ability, will be.

-Community. The other players you raid with will be some of the best you'll ever play with, all the time. No more worrying about having to count on player X heal you when you don't trust them. You'll always be able to count on the person you're next to in the fight, because they will be playing their best. When you trust your teammate, you can achieve anything. A smaller fleet means raiding builds a level of camaraderie that can only be experienced with the tight-knit and friendly atmosphere that comes with the territory.

-Loots! A lower player pool means less competition for gear. Since gear is (or at least, SHOULD be) the #2 or #3 reason we play this game, it makes sense to place yourself into an environment where you're only competing against two or three other people for loot, instead of ten or twelve others.

At the 24th Tactical Wing, we don't judge you on your gear score. In contrast, we judge you by how witty your T-shirt is, and how well you use the F-Bomb in regular conversation. As you've read, we're less concerned with being super-mega hardcore raiders, and more concerned about friendship, teamwork, and great movie quotes. Do not let this discourage you from joining, we are first and foremost an end-game progression raid fleet. We just know how to have a good time during off-hours. A player with a lower gear score or less experience but who has a great personality is more valuable than a big headed jerk with pro gear. We are a close-knit family, and we value that camaraderie over how fast we beat any encounter.

WE KNOW! There isn't a lot of end-game PvE content yet. But that doesn't mean that we're useless. We will push through the new content as it's released to us, and use the current content to sharpen our skills and better our game.

If you're interested in the 24th Tactical Wing, feel free to troll our forums or chat with us in-game. As you can already tell, we're pretty cool people. Please don't be shy in sending us a tell. We'll be glad to hear from you!

Follow the link below to access our forums, and to apply to the fleet!

The 24th Tactical Wing's Website
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Expendable heroes is recruiting I cant offer 180+ members(and I wouldn't want to), or a huge social network, what we do offer is Set raids 6:30pst daily (and we do raid everyday) a great group of long time gamers, very good clear times and excellent teamwork.

Msg either @demonsunder @happa or @folds for more information.