Lt. Commander
# 11
05-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ7442 View Post
well, the system now is not working , what would you do?

they need to at least balance before start. especially ground maps.
The problem is rooted in the queue system itself. What happens is you queue up for three matches, then get bored so you start a cluster mission (or whatever), then the match starts, if you leave the cluster mission you lose all progress... so you hit "snooze" and we end up with imbalanced teams.

I'm not sure what the answer is though. Maybe make sure that you can continue your PvE mission when you finish the PvP match, so you don't lose progress? That way at least you wouldn't be so quick to hit snooze? Dunno.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
I'm moving this thread to the PvP Feedback forums.
Dayum I actually thought we had a Dev responce on the PvP forums LOL.

Well if you would actually respond to our posts here people may not "mispost" PvP threads LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww View Post
I had 3 matches with the same shyte, this game realy needs to get rid of the pvp que and just use open pvp where you are forced to team up with some fleet members to go trolling for targets , ala EVE
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww View Post
I played on a ground map where I was the ONLY Federation player against 6 Klinks and the same has happened with me as the only Klink. I stay in and let the opposing team get their victory but it just sucks. I sometimes get a lucky kill but usually it's team finds me starts shooting, one runs past, one holds me, the other drops my shields and I am killed by flanking damage. If a team drops to one there should a mercy button for a draw.

I have been on teams that were outnumbered and still won but superior teamwork wins in PvP not uber equipment, though it does help.