Lt. Commander
# 11
05-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash-Brewster View Post
This nerf is the first I have seen that compares to the NGE of Star Wars galaxies.
I have been in long capture and hold missions before. And they were amazing fun because both sides were very very skilled and knew what they were doing. It came down to the nail.
Forget 2 hour PvP matches though I don't have 6 hours to blow every day total on gaming.
I think one of the nerfs to dps would be ok but as it stands with multiple nerfs to basically everything there is just going to be no point PvPing in this game.
It normally would have been fun for me too. Except I was trying to complete my dailies before a cure run. I guess I was just hoping for the 3 quickie matchs that day. Probably didn't help that they were back to back and the first match was 25 mins long. So, almost 2 hours for 3 matches....ugh...and of course doing them just for fun they only last 5-7 mins..go figue.

I guess they just had the dailies synched that day.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
how long after the nerf do you guys give activity in KDF to be gone? I give it a week.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronosk
how long after the nerf do you guys give activity in KDF to be gone? I give it a week.
I believe it will limp along, then probably just being absorbed into the federation sometime after the release of the Romulan Empire playable characters.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash-Brewster View Post
This nerf is the first I have seen that compares to the NGE of Star Wars galaxies.
This change is no where near the madness change of the SWG NGE and comparing this dps tuning to it is way off. This is the type of combat dps tuning that most MMOs go thoug.

I think the change was needed and will work out ok in PVP ones both sides have adjusted the ship equipment and ship types to their play style.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
This change is no where near the madness change of the SWG NGE and comparing this dps tuning to it is way off. This is the type of combat dps tuning that most MMOs go thoug.

I think the change was needed and will work out ok in PVP ones both sides have adjusted the ship equipment and ship types to their play style.
You didnt read any of the reports of people who already testet it, didnt you?
Well, I didnt hear the sentect "if that goes live i quit" so often.

So a change that makes 150 of the remaining 200 players leave is REALLY what we needet, I always wantet to be alone in an MMO^^
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
You didnt read any of the reports of people who already testet it, didnt you?
Well, I didnt hear the sentect "if that goes live i quit" so often.

So a change that makes 150 of the remaining 200 players leave is REALLY what we needet, I always wantet to be alone in an MMO^^
This.
My fleet will be gone if this crap goes live. Thats 20 core KDF PvPers gone straight away.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-18-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronosk
Oddly enough, I haven't played in a while because I'm tired of waiting for enough Feds to show-up for PvP for the Ltc-Com range matches.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Dude, no offense, but go over to Trible feedback forum.... it is like, erm....a lott of and not much in there !