Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed Sci looking for fleet
05-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Fed science officer looking for a fleet for STFs and some PvP, I am in US Eastern Time zone, so preferable one that is active around 7 or 8 EST

so if anyone is recruiting send me a message here or in game, thanks
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Don't know what you are looking for fleet wise, here is a link to my thread with information on my (owner) fleet. Take a peek at the thread, and send a PM (etc) if you are interested Otherwise, good luck in your search it should not take too long at all. Tons of awesome fleets 'round these parts!

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=142262

(EDIT To add)
Just wanted you to know that this was a personally typed response
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Howdy!

I feel that you would be a good member of the fourth fleet. The Fourth fleet is a very active fleet that is always looking for new members.
We host PvP runs almost all the time and also help others in completing dailys. Also, if you so choose, you can join us in other games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Lord of the Rings Online.

If you so choose to join our fleet, you will need to have Teamspeak 3. This is manditory! You will recieve the teamspeak info when you apply to the Fourth Fleet.

Before you join our fleet, you must go through our academy. This academy is extremely easy and helps you better understand how our fleet works. To apply, click on the following link.

http://forums.4th-fleet.com/

Also, here is a link to our STO forum...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=4th+fleet

This will help you to better understand our fleet.

Thanks for viewing this post, and i hope to see you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-18-2010, 03:01 PM
PM Sent
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-19-2010, 05:02 AM
hello the 4th fleet is recruiting and is est based. we are mature, active, laid back, structured group. we use team speak as our main source communication. and our new members have to attend our replacement academy wich is 4weeks very easy helps you understand our fleet and help you enjoy sto better. you can apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php
Lt. Commander
# 7 Fleet 1580
05-19-2010, 06:11 AM
I think Fleet 1580 may have what you're looking for. Actually, we have been looking for a couple more science officers to balance our teams for Special Task Force missions, so we would be excited to have you join us. We are US based, in the Eastern and Central timezones, and we do tend to be active starting around 7pm Eastern. We use Ventrilo for voice chat, usually during STFs, fleet PvP, and other coordinated activities. We are mature and casual -- there is no minimum time commitment, and all activities are optional. We are now beginning to coordinate Memory Alpha crafting and bridge officer training (for when bridge officer trading goes live) for the benefit of the whole fleet. We would be honored if you would consider us. If you'd like to know more about who we are, you can read our recruiting post here. We've got a fleet website we use to share information and schedule events, which you can check out here. I wish you the best of luck finding a fleet.