Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-21-2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
The Playable Borg and Price were both part of Prelaunch Lifetime Investor Package, that is why it is not currently tied to the new lifetime subscription. It was called a Prelaunch exclusive package or something to that effect. Cryptic went on to further say that they would offer the lifetime subscription without the prelaunch exclusives packaging and the introductory price. This was actually an "EXCLUSIVE" labeled package for this title and that is why it has not been re-offered. That explains the "Exclusive" incentives, and the introductory pricing.
http://crypticstudios.com/index.php?...=284&Itemid=31
Still arguing the same thing eh'

I have little time for somebody who ignores facts that go against his argument and then redefines words to fit his.

The bottom line is this.

It is Cryptic's decision... not yours. And that is the only fact.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Batman!!!
05-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post

I have little time for somebody who ignores facts that go against his argument and then redefines words to fit his.

The bottom line is this.

No sir i do not argue, I just point out the factual documentation, summarize, and then provide the resource links the facts are summarized from. I find you arguments Illogical and outside the realm of establish facts.
This is The United States of American and I was sworn to uphold and protect your rights under the 1st Amendment to freedom of speech, so you may speak your opinion, no matter how ludicrous or factually incorrect they are, you are still entitled to right to have an opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:

The bottom line is this.

Luckily for us Cryptic also bases its decision on our feedback. A lot of prelaunch life timers already expressed that they wouldn't mind if this race was added to the c-store or made available to new life timers. Most got the life time sub because they hope to safe out money in the end.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-21-2010, 11:37 AM
latest update ...I have Borg. Cryptic Cares after all.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-21-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka
I'm a life timer since the start and have access to it, but I fully agree with you here. It's unfair and it should be changed. We already have enough advantages as first life timers as it is (not to mention a 60 dollar discount) and I think you should get this as well.

Now the good news is that I read somewhere that you can still get it by ticketing billing and requesting it.
It said "offer ends feb 2" so that makes it fair to start a different offer.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-21-2010, 01:02 PM
I agree that the Lib Borg should be offered to all lifers. They had to shell out $60 extra for fewer perks. I don't see a problem with this and think that it's more than fair. Barring that, a Vet reward would be nice, as well.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-21-2010, 03:17 PM
no, it was an exclusive reward, limited in time and numbers, for those that bought a Lifetime before the game was released, putting faith in Cryptic and STO. Buying a lifetime now is not the same thing and should not have the same rewards...
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ci4nte
no, it was an exclusive reward, limited in time and numbers, for those that bought a Lifetime before the game was released, putting faith in Cryptic and STO. Buying a lifetime now is not the same thing and should not have the same rewards...
And why shouldn't they? They're paying more money and they're supporting the game even more then the first people that got it. They dish out 4 (!) extra months of subscription fees.

Keep in mind that that extra money also helps Cryptic support and improve the game you love to play. It doesn't hurt you in any way if he has access to it as well.

Anyways, he already got the borg now, so I guess you lose.

Cryptic <3
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel_Martog
latest update ...I have Borg. Cryptic Cares after all.
Wow If this is the case I would say all exclusives are up for grabs.....
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka
And why shouldn't they? They're paying more money and they're supporting the game even more then the first people that got it. They dish out 4 (!) extra months of subscription fees.

Keep in mind that that extra money also helps Cryptic support and improve the game you love to play. It doesn't hurt you in any way if he has access to it as well.

Anyways, he already got the borg now, so I guess you lose.

Cryptic <3
If this is in fact true i guess all of us know what to do don't buy any of their special offers anymore just come here and whine and we can get whatever we want when we want it great way to save money
Closed Thread