Lt. Commander
# 101
05-17-2010, 01:51 PM
umpa lumpa dopeedeee doo.. give us the uniforms or we'll keel you!!
Lt. Commander
# 102
05-18-2010, 09:40 AM
No matter what picardalpha2clearance says about this, the decision is not his to make. He can argue and try to declare victory from a high perch of whatever..

But in the end it is not his decision. Now I can see Cryptic releasing a variant of the MU uniforms with some cosmetic differences. That would make most people happy.

Unless they are OCD.

But the bottom line is this.

picardalpha2clearance does not have the final say... or any say in the matter. Nobody in this forum does.

And that's a fact.

But it is fun to read the whining about people who have spend their money to get it.

Good times
Lt. Commander
# 103 Batman!!!
05-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
No matter what picardalpha2clearance says about this, the decision is not his to make. He can argue and try to declare victory from a high perch of whatever..

But in the end it is not his decision. Now I can see Cryptic releasing a variant of the MU uniforms with some cosmetic differences. That would make most people happy.

Unless they are OCD.

But the bottom line is this.

picardalpha2clearance does not have the final say... or any say in the matter. Nobody in this forum does.

And that's a fact.

But it is fun to read the whining about people who have spend their money to get it.

Good times
I would once again have to point out you are incorrect, several people on this forum may have the final say, their names appear in gold. The only thing you said of fact in the above post is,"picardalpha2clearance does not have the final say." This is true I do not. I would further point out each of us has some say, for we have opinions that contribute to the betterment of this title. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 104
05-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
I would once again have to point out you are incorrect, several people on this forum may have the final say, their names appear in gold. The only thing you said of fact in the above post is,"picardalpha2clearance does not have the final say." This is true I do not. I would further point out each of us has some say, for we have opinions that contribute to the betterment of this title. Thank you.
i do maybe ? :O muhahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 105
05-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Beteterment of the title you say and you think giving the whiners what they want is the way to make the game better? Adding more content finishing klingon pve etc is how to make the game better. Not giving all the shinies away. I keep hearing the argument about he galaxy-x giving people an unfair advantage the mu is purely cosmetic so why do you need it?
Lt. Commander
# 106
05-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
Beteterment of the title you say and you think giving the whiners what they want is the way to make the game better? Adding more content finishing klingon pve etc is how to make the game better. Not giving all the shinies away. I keep hearing the argument about he galaxy-x giving people an unfair advantage the mu is purely cosmetic so why do you need it?
pffft the klingons have failed.. we need a undine faction
Lt. Commander
# 107
05-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
I think you put words in my mouth the topic you addressed I said nothing about in my post, but I do agree the Klingons need to be finished. I do not currently use the KDF, but still would agree it should be finished, as it was a selling point of the title.I would further say that the Galaxy X has been a players request(me included) since I joined this forum in 2008. I think it is horrible to market a player request in the way it has rolled out. My suggestion would have been to market a custom carrier as or new battle cruiser in its place.
Lt. Commander
# 108
05-22-2010, 03:37 AM
[ edited ]
Lt. Commander
# 109
05-22-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
I think you put words in my mouth the topic you addressed I said nothing about in my post, but I do agree the Klingons need to be finished. I do not currently use the KDF, but still would agree it should be finished, as it was a selling point of the title.I would further say that the Galaxy X has been a players request(me included) since I joined this forum in 2008. I think it is horrible to market a player request in the way it has rolled out. My suggestion would have been to market a custom carrier as or new battle cruiser in its place.
It's just my opinion but I believe that no matter what the reward is someone will cry about it. They could'va made the reward let's say Orion slave girl outfits and people would still complain that they want it
Lt. Commander
# 110
05-22-2010, 06:05 AM
Quote:
I thought you were talking about the game being better if sto made these unis available I was just pointing out that a shiny doesn't make the game better