Lt. Commander
So with the AGT Galaxy almost apon us and how many people are upset over it and also the Klinks upset due to the Federation having now a vessel that can cloak. I think the Klinks are going to be even more upset now after reading this bit in the Timeline. Who else spotted this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2395 brings a strange turn of events among the Klingons. Ja’rod, son of Torg (and Lursa) survives an ambush by strange tripedal aliens while on shore leave from his berth on the IKS Kang. He manages to capture one of his attackers, who turns out to be Undine (also known as Species 8472); the information gathered from this attack will determine the course of events within the Alpha Quadrant for the next several decades.

Starfleet, caught out by the accidental destruction of the USS Kelso, publically admits to experimenting with cloaking technology. This, as expected, creates considerable tension between the Federation and both the Romulans and Klingons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So are we going to be seeing more vessels in starfleet with cloaks.muahhah..... And also how do you all feel about this and what could it mean for pvp?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Doesn't bother me.

The ship cloaked in the show, it should cloak in game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2010, 12:31 PM
i dont want the feds to have cloaks, and that is coming from a player who plays feds and klingons

i dont really want the galaxy x to have a cloak either,

but at the same time im not that cut up about it
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2010, 12:32 PM
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No cloaks for feds... and I play both.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2010, 12:47 PM
I always found it a little odd that personal cloaking systems on your kit are just fine Fedside, but not ships.

Not that I have a horse in this particular race. I don't care at all one way or the other if its added or not.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Leave the cloaking to us Romulans. Who do you think the Klingons got cloaking technology from?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-21-2010, 12:50 PM
I think cloaking devices should be something we can put in the device slot of our ships, but i also think we should get more device types, otherwise our only option will be a cloaking device, for those who don't use batteries
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I think the Klinks are going to be even more upset now after reading this bit in the Timeline. Who else spotted this?
The entry was published the exact same way in the STO novel. Which was released long before the AGT Galaxy was announced. Page 404 for those who have the book and want to doublecheck.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Although its an alternate time line in the last episode of tng worf in an argument with admiral riker implys the federation had more then one cloaked vessel.... So I wouldnt be surprised especially now with the galaxy X being sort of in game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-21-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm not upset about the cloak, its just one ship, what I'm upset about is that I have to recruit X amount of people to full paying subs before I'll get it... I'd rather just buy it with some of my cryptic points?