Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
05-21-2010, 11:49 AM
I honestly cracked open a bottle of wine last night because I was -THAT- excited she got the boot.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't think it'll make a difference.

I would really like to see Unicron in this third installment though, probably be more interesting than Miss Fox is now.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
The Transformers movies all sucked so who cares if the third one is short one poor actress that people think is much prettier than she really is.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-21-2010, 12:58 PM
First of all, I hate Michael Bay and Transformers. He relies entirely on special affects to win over a crowd and I view him as one of the chief architects of the downfall of cinema.

However.....Megan Fox is a bit interesting in and of herself. I actually have some respect for her ever since she actually called Bay out on the fact that his movies were not based on acting quality but on sheer entertainment shock and awe. Of course Bay shrugged it off, as if she was completely unqualified to make a statement on a movie she was actually in.

Now that I think of it Fox has never actually been given an acting challenge. Because of her sexual appeal people only want to cast her for that. Because of this I am going to wait until she is given a serious role by a serious director.
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I think it's going to be wierd to have her character featured in the first two movies and suddenly absent in the third. Aside from that, I was never an avid fan of Megan Fox so I did not mind it that much.

If there's something I dislike, it's how apparently bickering between the people of the set moved to cause what I see as the unprofessional absence of the character Megan fox portrayed. What I mind the most is how her absence in the next movie is going to hit on my suspension of disbelief.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-21-2010, 01:23 PM
I wonder if miss fox likes cheese?
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
I wonder if miss fox likes cheese?
...you mean to say there are people who don't like cheese?
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
If there's something I dislike, it's how apparently bickering between the people of the set moved to cause what I see as the unprofessional absence of the character Megan fox portrayed. What I mind the most is how her absence in the next movie is going to hit on my suspension of disbelief.
It would be easy to write her out. Her character is no X3 Cyclops.