Lt. Commander
# 1 Contributing Skills
05-19-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure if this has been addressed already...if it has sorry

I noticed with the recent update that changed the contributing skills sorting in the skill tree I lost the slider on my list of abilities in the drop down menu.
With my resolution I only get to around P on the list and when I change the resolution to see more of it I only get to maybe S.
I'd appreciate it if you would put the slider back so I can research all my skills again.

On this topic I would also very much like to see some type of sorting to go along with the list. I honestly don't see a point to every possible skill being listed. Things like ground weapon functions and melee strikes don't have any relation to the skill tree that I'm aware of.
Maybe have it so clicking on the title of a specific skill tree like eng or sci makes it so only the abilities related to that particular set of skills shows on the drop down list.

If theres some type of fix thats already been implemented that Im missing I'd appreciate a post filling me in on it.
Lt. Commander
# 2 contributing skills..
05-21-2010, 09:17 PM
mine only gets to M.. it needs to have a page break or something of a "more" command so i can see all of them so i can plan my skill point assignments better