Lt. Commander
# 1 Friend of my Enemy
05-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Ticket ID # 869, 182

The story is that a virus has broken out on a ROMULAN colony world.

You beam down, talk to the ONE ROMULAN on the map, and are instructed to get samples from all the dying colonists lying on the ground everywhere.

Every single "ROMULAN" colonist dying on the ground is wearing a *STARFLEET* Uniform and is most certainly *NOT ROMULAN*.

Klingons. Pakleds. Humans. Trills. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Basically any race in the Federation ... is dying on the ground ... wearing a STARFLEET Uniform ... from a virus that supposedly only attacks ROMULANS.

Heck, I'm hard pressed to even find a VULCAN in the bodies lying around, dying ... and yet the Target Window shows them all being "Romulan" faction.

Um ... LOL whut??

Any chance this could be put in the queue for a Mission Designer to update the NPCs lying on the ground, dying?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2010, 05:44 AM
I reported this bug back in March, and I know that I wasn't the only one.

However, since Cryptic never sees the bug reports it's unlikely that the developers even know about it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
However, since Cryptic never sees the bug reports it's unlikely that the developers even know about it.
Hence the need to resort to a Public Shaming ... :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2010, 08:28 AM
I submitted a thread about this, too. When I did so, I did a search saw a bunch of even older threads about it.

Oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Two Out Of Two Dax-es agree! This is a BUG that should never have lived this long.