Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
05-22-2010, 01:43 PM
OP and others interested in these items.

Just contact billing via email or phone, it has been posted on the boards that this is all that is needed in order to get these items unlocked for ones account.

In fact, this specific item was used as the example in one of the threads. So, no need to beef, just send an email to billing!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
05-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
By your logic the guy who has the mona lisa that is no longer obtainable should agree that they should give it to you at some point because you can't afford it. Why should people that can afford things suffer just because you can't.
Panthro,
You have the worst analogies seriously, I have not seen one that was on target, The Mona Lisa IS one painting, these uniforms are not that valuable and not a singular item.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
By your logic, you should be able to walk into a Ferrari store and just drive out with one for $5 because that is all you have in your pocket.. and that makes it fair.

If you want it, then ask Cryptic for the lifetime offer for CO to become available again,.. plunk down your $200, after saving up for it and enjoy.

There are too many people who feel that they are entitled to what others have, because they don't have something. It is a sad state of affairs. I will NEVER ask for something I am not entitled to. I won't lawyer up wording to try to do this either. I won't cry, moan, complain, protest, whine or anything else to get what is not mine.

But I guess that makes me a bad guy for paying for what have.
This analogy is a little better but not by much, First the uniforms are not as valuable as a Ferrari, I am a Prelaunch investor/ member of the Ferrari club and have already invested nearly $500 into said club (STO title) and was not asking for to be sold to me for five dollars? I was asking a NON EXCLUSIVE Item made available to the player base for purchase (at a reasonable price) or reward, so no one is asking for a free lunch.

On the other hand you is unreasonable to ask 200 dollars for something that you didn't pay 200 dollars for.
You paid for a Champions Online Lifetime subscription and Champion Exclusives, and received as bonus STO "Unique" MU Uniform set. ( hence the the reason the STO MU uniform set was not labeled "exclusive" when all other exclusives were labeled as such respectively.) Furthermore upon reveiw the MU add that did use an exclusive in the title and explanation from marketing infers the advertisement was refering to the offer as Exclusive to STO players. That would also corroborate why the MU set was listed under "unique" and not "exclusive".

It does not make you a bad guy for paying for what you have, It makes you possibly an impulse buyer and definitely A Champions Online Lifetime Subscriber Congratulations you got what you paid for!
I am not asking to be a Lifer to Champions Online at all or for a reduced cost. So the your point seems rather moot to me. What I am asking for is a "unique" made by "Ferrari" key chain that says STO on it and is only usable in STO and has nothing to do with purchase of said "Ferarai" that is given away as a free bonus for buying a Ferrari, and that I may buy it from the dealership lobby for a reasonable price without buying the car. (And yes you can buy Ferrari made key chains in the lobby of Ferrari dealerships, the only reason the key chain is "Unique" is because of its markings and has nothing to do with exclusivity. On a side note the "key chains" don't look aesthetically unpleasing)

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
05-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Panthro,
You have the worst analogies seriously, I have not seen one that was on target, The Mona Lisa IS one painting, these uniforms are not that valuable and not a singular item.



This analogy is a little better but not by much, First the uniforms are not as valuable as a Ferrari, I am a Prelaunch investor/ member of the Ferrari club and have already invested nearly $500 into said club (STO title) and was not asking for to be sold to me for five dollars? I was asking a NON EXCLUSIVE Item made available to the player base for purchase (at a reasonable price) or reward, so no one is asking for a free lunch.

On the other hand you is unreasonable to ask 200 dollars for something that you didn't pay 200 dollars for.
You paid for a Champions Online Lifetime subscription and Champion Exclusives, and received as bonus STO "Unique" MU Uniform set. ( hence the the reason the STO MU uniform set was not labeled "exclusive" when all other exclusives were labeled as such respectively.) Furthermore upon reveiw the MU add that did use an exclusive in the title and explanation from marketing infers the advertisement was refering to the offer as Exclusive to STO players. That would also corroborate why the MU set was listed under "unique" and not "exclusive".

It does not make you a bad guy for paying for what you have, It makes you possibly an impulse buyer and definitely A Champions Online Lifetime Subscriber Congratulations you got what you paid for!
I am not asking to be a Lifer to Champions Online at all or for a reduced cost. So the your point seems rather moot to me. What I am asking for is a "unique" made by "Ferrari" key chain that says STO on it and is only usable in STO and has nothing to do with purchase of said "Ferarai" that is given away as a free bonus for buying a Ferrari, and that I may buy it from the dealership lobby for a reasonable price without buying the car. (And yes you can buy Ferrari made key chains in the lobby of Ferrari dealerships, the only reason the key chain is "Unique" is because of its markings and has nothing to do with exclusivity. On a side note the "key chains" don't look aesthetically unpleasing)

Judging by how many people don't have the mus (myself included) I'd say the mona lisa is about right. You guys seem to place as much value on them as the mona lisas worth judging by how many threads and posts there are and a reasonable price would be 200 dollars that's what others paid to get it so why shouldn't anyone else that wants it have to pay the same? Please don't turn this into vocabulary again trying to argue symantics the bottom line is this it was a limited time offer linked to the co lifetime sub you missed it get over it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
05-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
OP and others interested in these items.

Just contact billing via email or phone, it has been posted on the boards that this is all that is needed in order to get these items unlocked for ones account.

In fact, this specific item was used as the example in one of the threads. So, no need to beef, just send an email to billing!
lol does it work ? :O
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
05-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
lol does it work ? :O
Here are some examples from the thread: life time Borg, and not getting it with lifetime subs

The OP states that they want the Borg, but didn't get the proper lifetime account (IE pre-order). They were instructed to "contact billing" by another member. The responding post from the OP is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel_Martog
latest update ...I have Borg. Cryptic Cares after all.
Another, well known by you, poster made this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
rofl it worked
(Bottom of page 2)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
05-22-2010, 04:11 PM
lol actually im gloating for another reason on that page
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 77
05-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
lol actually im gloating for another reason on that page
I thought it was because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
eh a dude from my old fleetie did that.. he got the lib borg,connir and the mirror uni..

think i'll attempt t tonight
(middle-top of first page in previously linked thread)

Were you lying? If not, then you already know that it does work.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 78
05-22-2010, 04:14 PM
lol if i get banned its your fault

ok lets see.. i need a good cover story.. i was working on the HMS tranquility in the red sea battling the yanks for control of the nearest burger king.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 79
05-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
I thought it was because of this:


(middle-top of first page in previously linked thread)

Were you lying? If not, then you already know that it does work.
well yeah .. more or less
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 80
05-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
lol if i get banned its your fault .
No reason to be banned over it. The OP of the other thread met all requirements, other than pre-order.

1) Had LT sub

Contacted billing, using the OP (reworded I think they said) and received the Borg.

Assuming you meet the requirements of each offer, you should be able to apply for it.

As for the Galaxy X, that means, anyone who has already recruited 5+ people can call billing and get the X released to them. At least judging by what happened with the Borg. And P_Sutherland + his "old fleetie".
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07 PM.