Lt. Commander
# 521
05-22-2010, 09:26 AM
"Bob, you ok", Chuck asked, concern etching his face at his friends abnormal behavior.

"Yeah sorry, must be that Captain Morgans I drank earlier." Bob assured.

Chuck continues to stare at Bob, despite his assurances that he was fine. A slender woman slid between Bob and the Donkey Kong machine, dropping a quarter into the waiting slot. Bob, irritated, confronted her saying...
Lt. Commander
# 522
05-22-2010, 05:12 PM
"I was next."

"You snooze you lose..." she teased.

Bob's eyes narrowed at the precocious attitude of the interloper and he...
Lt. Commander
# 523
05-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muncheee1 View Post
So these 2 guy's are walking home from work when 1 say's hey been a long hot day what ya say we stop in and sux down a couple a cold ones.. As they
the real answer to this is As they past by the MORGUE....

now Hunt Being this is the only way to talk to ya it's late gota sick kid i tried to send you a reason fer all that happened the other night now if you ya like i'll give ya my # and ya can call collect won't let me post not trying to get back in the fleet or anything .. i understand that you folks work fast at getting rid of someone then trying to get them, and yes I acted like i was fracked up yes i was stued no drug just good shine and a little more hard stuff but with good reason if ya want to stay as a hard ass i understand I am one too but i'm stll going to bump this site cuz you doo have great people in it and i miss bs'ing with Grrav's

so if you want an appolige ill send it to ya if not then I was Man enough to try so contact me online
otherwise I tried...
Lt. Commander
# 524 Application. But I think I'm
05-23-2010, 07:56 AM
Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (****, Champs, DDO, GA, STO):

* * * * Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply)

* * * * Are you a member of any other guild in that game?

* * * * What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with?

* * * * Do you have friends or family in the guild?* If so what is their forum name?

* * * * Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite?

* * * * Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) I honestly don't know what that is, but I'm going to go with yes.

* * * * Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
* * * * * 1.* What's the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you have ever done: dummest: was probally when I was driving on a dirt road in payson and drove strait into a ditch at like 30-40 mph. ( that really messed up the engine). Then driving 100 miles home, then a few days later back up to payson then home again. I totally FUBARed my engine. Funniest: probally would be pouring about a gallon of gas in to a refrigerator filled with random **** and then lighting it on fire.
* * * * * 2.* What is your Zombie Plan? It would accually take way to long to out line the whole thing, but basically: the antizombie militia I colead would establish a base
of operations before or after Z-day and once z-day hits, we would just be a solitary group trusting only our own. Raid for supplies. And we are already plenty well armed.
* * * * * 3.* Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>: . Whiskey and rum. Drinking plus backyard fire plus group of idiots equalscrazyness. All I really remember is drinking by the fire, some kings and shot chess, and
then **** got funny and blurry and I woke up at my house the next afternoon. Not sure how, but I did. * *
* * * * * 4.* Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: . I have many weapons and enjoy going to the
desert to Shoot and blow stuff up.

* * * * Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
* * * * * *Favorite Type of Music:
* * * * * *Favorite Movie:
* * * * * *Favorite Book:
* * * * * *Favorite Drink:
* * * * * *Favorite Non MMO Game:
Lt. Commander
Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (****, Champs, DDO, GA, STO): . STO

* * * * Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) . Yes. 23

* * * * Are you a member of any other guild in that game? starfleet defence force.

* * * * What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? . Corran@Rouge86. Tactical officer, Lt. Commander

* * * * Do you have friends or family in the guild?* If so what is their forum name? . No

* * * * Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite?

* * * * Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
* * * * * *Favorite Type of Music: . Hard rock, metal, classic rock
* * * * * *Favorite Movie: . No idea. It
changes often.
* * * * * *Favorite Book: . Many books. Ilile the star wars books. Mainly the rouge and wraiths squadron books.
* * * * * *Favorite Drink:
* * * * * *Favorite Non MMO Game:
Lt. Commander
# 526
05-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Rogue66,

Lol man, post that in the APPLICANTS forum on our boards at

http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/for...forum.php?f=13

not here :-)

A+ for effort...

Also make sure to look at a few of the apps in the ACCEPTED forum, so you understand what we are looking for in answer content and volume. It will also give you an idea of what kind of ribbing you will get for posting a slim app without much information.

Completing the app is our only real test, it insures that you have a least a minimum interest and willingness of effort to be part of our community.
Lt. Commander
# 527
05-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muncheee1 View Post
the real answer to this is As they past by the MORGUE....

now Hunt Being this is the only way to talk to ya it's late gota sick kid i tried to send you a reason fer all that happened the other night now if you ya like i'll give ya my # and ya can call collect won't let me post not trying to get back in the fleet or anything .. i understand that you folks work fast at getting rid of someone then trying to get them, and yes I acted like i was fracked up yes i was stued no drug just good shine and a little more hard stuff but with good reason if ya want to stay as a hard ass i understand I am one too but i'm stll going to bump this site cuz you doo have great people in it and i miss bs'ing with Grrav's

so if you want an appolige ill send it to ya if not then I was Man enough to try so contact me online
otherwise I tried...
Munchee1,

I appreciate you have some serious personal issues to resolve and am sorry for that, but a public forum is not the place to have this discussion.

Please refrain from polluting our recruitment thread with this issue.

Both our community forums and this forum offer the ability to send a PRIVATE MESSAGE and that is the appropriate place for this exchange.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 528
05-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Interesting week to say the least... Erm where were we damit.. something about spanish gallions?
Lt. Commander
# 529
05-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh well tried a story thread...and it worked for a second...
Lt. Commander
# 530
05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
"I was next."

"You snooze you lose..." she teased.

Bob's eyes narrowed at the precocious attitude of the interloper and he...
...was surprised at the humor she found in having a little tease with Bob, he wondered if he should percieve this as a pleasant one.

While Bob's eyes narrowed the interlopers next reaction was...
Closed Thread