Lt. Commander
# 11
05-24-2010, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
Destra did NOT say that, Destra said that they got the Borg legitimately.

Feel free to point out, in that thread, where the OP's were legitimate. Both have recently bought a LT sub.

As for the Mirror Universe, so far only hearsay. Destra said that the OP of at least one of the other threads were legit, the OP explained that all they had was the LT. If this OP has a LT, then...
Destra gave the criteria for being eligible for the LibBorg bonus. Then he went on to say that the OP met that criteria, and any one trying to do so without meeting the criteria is trying to scam Cryptic and will be dealt with appropriately. I see nothing wrong here. If the OP of that one thread met the criteria, then he or she met the criteria. End of story. It would be an egregious violation of privacy for Destra or anyone other than the OP to go into specifics.

It may also be that the people who got it illegitimately got it due to poor training of the billing support person who authorized it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
We are waiting for Cryptic to bring them out with a new offer, since new evidence has been brought fourth that the MU uniforms were a CO LTS bonus and not an "Exclusive". So wait and see I am sure they will offer them again in the near future.
This is quite possible too! I, for one, would partake in this. I wish they would offer some more of the "bonuses" again. The "Del Taco Shuttle" comes to mind...

As for the "other" stuff, take it to a thread where it is on-topic, please.

EDIT (To fix)
"Please" didn't copy and paste, super sorry!