Lt. Commander
Okay so I installed a demo of STO and played it for a while till I decided to just go buy it. So I bought it installed it, entered the CD key and everything, but once I get in the game it still plays like the Demo, meaning all the content is still blocked, and I keep getting the CLICk HERE icons...... I even setup the account with my CC and all that.
Thanks for ANY input, have been waiting a LOOOONG time to play this game, and need to clear this bump!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2010, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinKnox
Okay so I installed a demo of STO and played it for a while till I decided to just go buy it. So I bought it installed it, entered the CD key and everything, but once I get in the game it still plays like the Demo, meaning all the content is still blocked, and I keep getting the CLICk HERE icons...... I even setup the account with my CC and all that.
Thanks for ANY input, have been waiting a LOOOONG time to play this game, and need to clear this bump!
Hi, so did you add the new CD key to your existing account? Or did you setup a new account? If you set up a new account it could be something simple like you're logging into your trial account. However, it could just be that it can take a set time for an account to upgrade.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinKnox
Where did you input the CD Key?

Also, I might recommend calling or emailing Billing Support.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenel
Hi, so did you add the new CD key to your existing account? Or did you setup a new account? If you set up a new account it could be something simple like you're logging into your trial account. However, it could just be that it can take a set time for an account to upgrade.
If the latter, then contact billing support to have whoever gave you your referral key credited... It would be wrong for a friend to give you a referral key and them not be rewarded for you joining