Lt. Commander
# 1 Something change?
05-23-2010, 12:30 PM
I logged into the game today and of course there was another small patch I guess from last week.

I took a mission in the Zenas Expanse and came across 3 Bird's of Prey. I fly an Assault Cruiser and up until now I was always able to hold my own but today I only managed to take out two of them before dying. So I am just curious as to whether something changed with the last patch that may have nerfed the Assault Cruiser.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj60169
I logged into the game today and of course there was another small patch I guess from last week.

I took a mission in the Zenas Expanse and came across 3 Bird's of Prey. I fly an Assault Cruiser and up until now I was always able to hold my own but today I only managed to take out two of them before dying. So I am just curious as to whether something changed with the last patch that may have nerfed the Assault Cruiser.

Thanks
On live server (holodeck) nothing's changed that would affect that. Did you change the difficulty slider for that mission?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2010, 01:10 PM
No, I never made any changes to difficulty although I will double-check that.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2010, 01:19 PM
You've got me stumped then. And I too fly an assault cruiser on one of my characters (my main). Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2010, 04:51 AM
Thanks for trying, appreciate it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2010, 05:11 AM
I had my Engineering Captain (now RA1) in the Zenas Expanse yesterday for several hours, doing exploration missions. Fought lots of True Way guys and two or three random alien species, all with no trouble, but never ran into any Klingons.