Lt. Commander
Am I out of the running to get the AGT galaxy? Should I bother giving out the other keys? I mean, 5 is the limit. So if 1 isn't going to buy then I don't have to bother my other friends about it, right?

EDIT: Nvm, answered my own question ^^
It resets to 5 once they're claimed even if they don't buy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2010, 06:38 PM
You also get another one after 14 days if it wasn't accepted.

Also, for future reference, they are referral keys not buddy keys.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
You also get another one after 14 days if it wasn't accepted.
Truth has been spoken.

Quote:
Also, for future reference, they are referral keys not buddy keys.
Pure semantics. The referral key has buddy like properties to it. Namely, the ability to warp to the person for the first 30 days after they buy the game. They get a 15% experience bonus when grouped with you, and you get a 5% damage bonus when grouped with them for the first 15 days. In addition, you get a special tribble (Photonic) that gives a holographic tribble to anyone using your "referral key" who is grouped with you and in range. Or rather It appears (at least on my end) to only grant that holographic tribble to those who have your "referral key". That's all looks pretty "buddy buddy" to me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
Truth has been spoken.

Pure semantics. The referral key has buddy like properties to it. Namely, the ability to warp to the person for the first 30 days after they buy the game. They get a 15% experience bonus when grouped with you, and you get a 5% damage bonus when grouped with them for the first 15 days. In addition, you get a special tribble (Photonic) that gives a holographic tribble to anyone using your "referral key" who is grouped with you and in range. Or rather It appears (at least on my end) to only grant that holographic tribble to those who have your "referral key". That's all looks pretty "buddy buddy" to me.
I agree its semantics. The only reason I suggest calling it referral key is because some people may get confused between that and the actual buddy keys that were given out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
I agree its semantics. The only reason I suggest calling it referral key is because some people may get confused between that and the actual buddy keys that were given out.
Which is the most important distinction, since only a referral key gets the referral bonus. Hence, the name.