Lt. Commander
# 1 Still no Romulan V foreheads
05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Players in game cant make true and proper Romulan characters with the alien race creator because of the lack of Romulan V shaped foreheads. The actual Romulan NPCs also suffer from this as well....which is a shame they should have had more effort put into their aesthetics....so anyways...this is what im asking for Cryptic...something that should have been in the game at launch as a forehead option:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-qWvml8_**...lan-789281.jpg

http://www.sector001.com/species/romulan.jpg

You will have to do them at some point...when the Romulan faction is added the V forehead will have to be made, why not just get it done now especially when Romulan fans need the option for it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-06-2010, 07:56 PM
There's a post in the Starfleet Academy section about how to make a Romulan character with the V shaped forehead ridge. It's probably buried pretty deep by now, but it's there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSlyman View Post
There's a post in the Starfleet Academy section about how to make a Romulan character with the V shaped forehead ridge. It's probably buried pretty deep by now, but it's there.
but it still doesnt like quite right, its not really as accurate as it could be...there are also no haircuts for males that really resemble most Romulan haircuts.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2010, 12:06 PM
I believe in one of the STF a Donatra Borg had a decent looking V forehead...I wish we could get that in the forehead options of the creator as well. If its kind of already in game, I dont see why they cant just toss Romulan fans a little treat.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
You will have to do them at some point...when the Romulan faction is added the V forehead will have to be made, why not just get it done now especially when Romulan fans need the option for it?
I support the suggestion. Not sure how much help that support is in getting it done faster. But you convinced me. Maybe you can convince others?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Good those stupid V's on the Romulans in TNG was the stupidest thing they ever did. Romulans are Vulcans! If only someone could go back in tim and slap that makeup artist.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Well, that NPC V-ridge is on my list of species flaws, which was forewarded for consideration to the art team. Its been quite a while. I frequently checked the things I listed, and not one of them was 'considered' as far as I can tell. Or, no-one actually read that list, or cared about any of the issues. Quite disappointing, some things could have been done with a simple patch (several forehead details or head attachments from NPCs or the alien creator, for example).
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Good those stupid V's on the Romulans in TNG was the stupidest thing they ever did. Romulans are Vulcans! If only someone could go back in tim and slap that makeup artist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
Well, that NPC V-ridge is on my list of species flaws, which was forewarded for consideration to the art team. Its been quite a while. I frequently checked the things I listed, and not one of them was 'considered' as far as I can tell. Or, no-one actually read that list, or cared about any of the issues. Quite disappointing, some things could have been done with a simple patch (several forehead details or head attachments from NPCs or the alien creator, for example).
Well, if thats your opinion then fine...no ones gonna make you have the forehead V's....but people still do want them. So the option, should be there.

When I first fought the Romulan NPCs I was rather dissapointed...I expected them to be less human looking..they basically have the Andorian styled haircut with the hardened brow forehead option (why would they put hardened brow on them? ) the Romulan NPCs look too friendly.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-24-2010, 08:56 AM
I used the Xindi Primate forehead option for my Romulan. Image link below.

Havok Tal S'harien