Lt. Commander
# 11
05-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
So the person with a brain damage is the only one to answer this question while the rest of you go on some mini rage... Ooooooook. :p
It could have helped if I actually read the entire post to see what he wanted but after reading the first paragraph it looked like another troll bait post which just comes across as "blah, blah, blah" so looked at the title. That told me it was another in the long list of threads asking about when we get vet rewards only this time in a troll bait thread. So not surprised at any responses he may get.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Vet rewards are supposed to be up on the Tribble test server. This was posted today. It doesn't give an exact date of release but it's been rumored that it'll release at the end of the month.

This is a dev post on it.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=157875

In Testing

* STF – “Undine: Terra Dome”
* Fed Cruiser Tier 5 – Emissary Variant “Nomad”
* Memory Alpha Progression Update
* DPS/Global Cooldown/EPS revamp
* Accolade System (Perks and Unlocks)
* Weapons Locking up in space (Beam Overload)
* Displaying player class in more UI locations
* Away team issue with forcefield during Hunting the Hunters episode
* Veteran Rewards
* Galaxy X Referral Reward
* Warp to Buddy Fixes

Lt. Commander
# 13
05-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
So the person with a brain damage is the only one to answer this question while the rest of you go on some mini rage... Ooooooook. :p
Mini rage.

The guy was assumptive, rude and arrogant when he wrote "However, I will not tolerate stupid somophoric remarks from those of you who obviously haven't moved out of your parents' home in your late 20's and haven't even kissed a girl in your lives." (I am aware of the irony in me assuming the OP is a guy BTW.)

We could just roll over and take it. We could rise above it and not stoop to his level - just give a polite answer.

Thing is, he deserved what he got. It may be that we where a little harsh in our replies, but I got much harsher treatment for simply (politely) disagreeing with someone elses posts recently - that is just the way it is.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpetey View Post
What gives? And where are they?
They're not live yet. You'll get them when they go live. They're on test right now.

Quote:
Thank you for your polite candor and helpfulness with your answers.
Your avatar is from the wrong universe.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-Nigh****ch
Mini rage.

The guy was assumptive, rude and arrogant when he wrote "However, I will not tolerate stupid somophoric remarks from those of you who obviously haven't moved out of your parents' home in your late 20's and haven't even kissed a girl in your lives." (I am aware of the irony in me assuming the OP is a guy BTW.)

We could just roll over and take it. We could rise above it and not stoop to his level - just give a polite answer.

Thing is, he deserved what he got. It may be that we where a little harsh in our replies, but I got much harsher treatment for simply (politely) disagreeing with someone elses posts recently - that is just the way it is.
Simple question only needed an even simpler answer. That is all.

Besides... Chat is a girl and she has kissed a girl. So shame on all of you that has missed out on that. :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:

Besides... Chat is a girl and she has kissed a girl. So shame on all of you that has missed out on that. :p
ive kissed a girl, just not chat...so shame on me for missing out on that....
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Will go live with the 1.2 patch.
Hopefully.
Quote:
Are you saying, you are brain damaged?
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodveard View Post
Are you saying, you are brain damaged?
Nearly fatal blood clot in the brain sure mess things up in there yes.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-24-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:

Sure is a shame for us! Hope you bought her dinner first! Just kiddin.