Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Memory alpha mission
01-31-2010, 07:53 AM
can anyone please tell me how to get more missions after you finish with the biological sample one you get from e'genn or whatever the guys name is?

i handed in artifacts etc.. after the mission was done (enough for 20x of those large energy clip things) and still nothing from any of the npcs there.. do i just hand in more?(and if so how much more :p)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanK
can anyone please tell me how to get more missions after you finish with the biological sample one you get from e'genn or whatever the guys name is?

i handed in artifacts etc.. after the mission was done (enough for 20x of those large energy clip things) and still nothing from any of the npcs there.. do i just hand in more?(and if so how much more :p)
All I get out of Romain is come back later, and nothing out of anyone else except, go talk to Romain. Very frustrating. It would be nice to know what I suppose to do while I am waitng to come back later.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:20 PM
Under Star Fleet Acadamy someone has posted a tutorial.

Too bad Cryptic couldn't do it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Where am I supposed to turn the samples in to??

n/m, I found it.

A panel in the corner...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
you turn them in to up grade you weapons but i fine it useless because it goes up to mark 2 only. exploration badges are better. the higher your rank the higher the badge and exporation areas and mission.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 Sample drop off
02-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Exactly where do I drop off the sample?

Help

TIA
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7 Deposit?
05-24-2010, 09:46 AM
I still have the first biological sample I'm suppose to 'deposit'. Where do I deposit it???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake81499 View Post
I still have the first biological sample I'm suppose to 'deposit'. Where do I deposit it???
There is a glowing console thingy due south of Romaine (east of the ramp).

After you finish creating 500 points of General items, you can talk to Romaine about more specific fields of research. This will start a quest to talk to 3 research specialists who can unlock the Mk IV and VI gear. When you have 500 points in a specialist field, that in turns lets you talk to the advanced researcher to unlock the Mk VIII and X equipment.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
There is a glowing console thingy due south of Romaine (east of the ramp).

After you finish creating 500 points of General items, you can talk to Romaine about more specific fields of research. This will start a quest to talk to 3 research specialists who can unlock the Mk IV and VI gear. When you have 500 points in a specialist field, that in turns lets you talk to the advanced researcher to unlock the Mk VIII and X equipment.
Aha - thankyou. Now I think I understand. I have not yet crafted that many General items.

I will work on that and then speak to Romaine again.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 AM.