Lt. Commander
SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER ..............

Space the final battlefield......these are the voyages of the Star Ship Independence...... our continuing mission to seek out new hidden bases and to download their computer cores and destroy them, to assist many disabled ships and to defend them, to give shape shifting imposturous diplomats free taxi rides, to engage the Klingons, Borg and many other races, in ground and space combat to boldly defend the Federation...... I am an Android/Borg hybrid Captain and it within my programming to complete the minute repetitive tasks assigned to my crew and I by Star Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Ummm....... I believe this will do for the Arizona crew:
"Failure is not an option."
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2010, 03:13 PM
To Click Five Glowies.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 04:03 PM
My crew lives by my motto as Captian "We have failed to uphold the Prime Directive. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?"
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Well, I got four characters now. So each would have their own, and none of them would be particularly interesting.

Fourteen of Twenty-One: "These are the engagements of the USS Doolittle, our ongoing mission: seek out the Borg in the B'tran cluster and eliminate as many as possible. We chose this life, and not one of us would have it any other way"

Frul "Sonar": "These are the untold stories of the Space ER, come inside and watch for the next hour as this Ferangi-born Dr. House wannabe warps about curing aliens and lays down sarcastic one-liners"

Raven: "This intro has been classified by Section-31. The intro sequence's music has also been deemed top secret, please enjoy this audio swap" *elevator music plays*

Alpha (Hirogen guy) "These are the hunting expeditions of the IKS Hunter's Prize. Our unending mission: find more strange and unique life... and hunt the **** out of it for our own enjoyment".
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2010, 04:47 PM
At least the important people have survived another harrowing adventure mostly intact.

We pledge to purge the unclean in the name of the Empress, eat all the banana splits we can, and fire phasers at anything that moves.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Let's see how I do with this. I'll just do my main, Alex Yamato, for now, but I might do some of my other characters later.

Here goes:

"These are the Missions of the USS Maelstrom. Our mission is to assist in the fiercest of battle situations. If we show up on a battlefield, the Solid Organic Waste has well and truly collided with the Rotational Air Circulation Device."

What do you think?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-31-2010, 01:15 AM
bump for love!
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-31-2010, 05:28 AM
These are the musings of the starship Galaxy Bounce. Whos three year mission is to find the best parties, seek out strange new substances, to boldly go after women where every man has gone before....
Snark factor 10... engage!
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Nice battle everyone. Ok, so, which of you women hasn't seen the Captain's ready room yet?