Lt. Commander
# 21
05-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Magical is finding myself in 10 Forward.
magical is getting yourself the hell out of 10 forward. Houdini couldn't escape this place
I can! Just use the "x" in the top right corner. However, you still have to kill the beast inside which wants to return....
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairymanback View Post
Band Camp is/was magical...... sigh.
Agreed. x10.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-25-2010, 06:34 PM
The sky at night when you're far from the city and its orange glare.

*Closes eyes and falls out of his chair.*
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Lucky Charms are magically delicious
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Getting serious in the wake of my little link war with Raven I think the only moment where I can claim I found anything to be real magic was last winter. I went outside right after a huge snow had cleared, it was easily 4 am and the sky was absolutely clear and the moon lighting off the snow created an eerie blueish white glow, nothing around me at all even seemed alive and in that brief instant I felt absolutely alone, which is by my standards awesome, solitude is my thing, it's what I do. Just never seen it like that and have never since. was amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-25-2010, 08:17 PM
I have four things that I think of immediately

1. Band camp, the cool breeze tangling with the hot sun, the green field, the tanned skin, the eyes filled with pride, feet on the line, bending your knee into the mud to do a horn pop while all the girls squeal. Good times

2. When I went to Hawaii (with the band lol)...sitting on a beach in Honolulu at night under some palm trees leaning on my then girlfriend. Watching boats on the horizon light up the black ocean. Then chasing her along said beautiful beach. Very magical.

3. When I am in the heat of a duel in sword class against a competent opponent who forces me to bring out my best. The clash of the bokken ringing in my ears, the adrenaline flowing...the mind somehow racing yet thinking of nothing in particular. When you face a skilled opponent I've found you're really just battling your own faults and inconsistencies...your opponent just brings them out. All of this takes place in seconds too, its beautiful.

4. When I went to China for a pre-olympic cultural festival (with the band). It rained constantly and everything was so ancient and expansive. Getting to talk with the Chinese people really put things in perspective too, it was nice to know that they're really not too different on the core level.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-25-2010, 08:18 PM
my pinkey toe

it rocks and is magical
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Magnets. I mean how do they work?
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
deep friied icecream. Icecream should be undeepfryable..... and yet. It's isn't! ONly two possible answere exist.
1: It's a bug (or possibly a feature)
2: Magic
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-26-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I can! Just use the "x" in the top right corner. However, you still have to kill the beast inside which wants to return....
the X is an illusion

you log on with your very soul