Lt. Commander
# 11
05-25-2010, 04:23 AM
Efficient BOffs actually do stack. I've tested my 4 Saurians and came to the same results as in the spreadsheet. It also showed me that an additional fifth Saurian just adds a single point to two of the four power levels. I'll better keep my TSS III Tac.

I'm using this spreadsheet for 2 weeks now and it helped me saving al lot of skill points. I was wondering that no one else has posted in this thread when I rediscovered it yesterday. Seems like it has finally gotten the attention that it deserves.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-25-2010, 05:12 AM
Thank you!

I tried it and got the correct power levels of my ship. This sheet will be very useful for future skill/build planning.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-25-2010, 05:49 AM
Awesome, thx.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks Cpt.Stevens, Longasc, Lord_Calidor. I'm glad you're all finding it as useful as I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawny View Post
Efficient BOffs actually do stack. I've tested my 4 Saurians and came to the same results as in the spreadsheet. It also showed me that an additional fifth Saurian just adds a single point to two of the four power levels. I'll better keep my TSS III Tac.

I'm using this spreadsheet for 2 weeks now and it helped me saving al lot of skill points. I was wondering that no one else has posted in this thread when I rediscovered it yesterday. Seems like it has finally gotten the attention that it deserves.
Thanks for the Feedback Hellspawny. And thank you for the very kind words, I do hope others are able to use it too

I finally found Efficient Saurians on the Exchange. They're god-awefully expensive, aren't they? Heh. You have five of them?!? I'm most impressed! In a short time, I might be able to afford one, though it'll completely clean me out... but why not, I've nothing else to spend my cash on. And I've also got enough Merits, I can respec and take points out of a couple of my Efficiency Skills and put them elsewhere. Not much, but every little bit helps, and as I say, what else have we to do at RA5 (until July, that is), but fine tune every ounce we can out of these characters, eh wott?
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I was under the impression that the Efficient BOff skill bonus does not stack, so the BOff quantity field should not be necessary.
I can now say with 100% certainty, that two Efficient Bridge Officers, if assigned to your ship, do stack. I have my Borg and I just bought an 8.8M credit Uncommon Saurian officer with the Efficient trait, and my skill increased, affecting my two lowest power settings (engine and aux each went up one 46/25 and 32/25 to 47/25 and 33/25 respectively).

Was it worth nearly $9M? Probably not. But then again, what else have I got to do with the cash at RA5? LOL

Lt. Commander
# 16 Great Work
05-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Hi

Thank you for putting the spreadsheet together. You have saved me alot of brain ache as before I was having to manually work with the excellent formulas provided by the original data miners.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-27-2010, 11:05 AM
/Sticky

/10charmumbojumbo
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqkosch
Thank you for putting the spreadsheet together. You have saved me alot of brain ache as before I was having to manually work with the excellent formulas provided by the original data miners.
You're welcome eqkosch. I built it for myself for the very same reason. I love to tinker with my character stats/equipment. I'm constantly trying to squeeze that extra point of progress out of the ether, ya know?

Edit: Wow! I just noticed you added a link to my thread in your signature! I've never been in someone else's signature before. I'm honored. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcars View Post
/Sticky

/10charmumbojumbo
Thanks for the Bump LCARS, though I'm not sure what "/10charmumbojumbo" means, I'll assume it's a compliment. LOL

06/08/10 - Oh, I get the "/10charmumbojumbo" part now... You wanted to vote this link for sticky, but you have to type a minimum of 10 characters... See? I is smart. Derrr...
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Its has been added to the library. Thaks.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Excellent spreadsheet, thank you. I hope you keep it updated when/if any updates to the game change things.
Closed Thread