Lt. Commander
Every time I create a new character, I have to go through the process of reconfiguring my space and ground options. Is there a way of simply copying the preferences from one character to the next?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
Every time I create a new character, I have to go through the process of reconfiguring my space and ground options. Is there a way of simply copying the preferences from one character to the next?
as it stands I do not think there is any in game way of doing this. It might be possible to find the files in your game folder and copy/paste the part with your preferences to each character but I have no idea if that would work.

I do wish they would add an option along the lines of "apply to account" so that after you get your one character juuuust right all of your other characters work right to.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Or at least a way to see how you leveled up your previous character and have some kind a tab to see the highlights of any of your characters to improve a better character from a previous one or make a combination out of your other characters into one character.

This is something good to bring up so that there isn't too much frustration, but then again maybe people want to make totally different combinations and characters to allow for a different game play. I still like this post about the idea of being to see your other characters while viewing it thru another character created to have it match up or look similar to one of your previous character(s).