Lt. Commander
I would like to see some of the items available to people who bought from certain locations in the C-store. My copy of the game being a gift, I didnt have the opportunity to choose where I got my copy from and get the benefits from buying from a specific location.

Things that I would really like to have would be the NX prefix, and the DS9/Voy uniforms. I would be willing to pay for any of these on the C-Store, and by selling them, i dont think you devalue the bonus of people who received these bonuses through their special versions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2010, 02:15 AM
I too would like to see former Collector's Edition items made available to everyone through the C-Store. More neck pip uniforms for all!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2010, 02:19 AM
I'm hoping all special items become available in the c-store... Would be nice to fly in the connie with a new alt.

From what I understood Cryptic won't make them available until they stop being selling the items in the stores though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2010, 03:49 AM
Just go out and buy them from the stores that have the stuff you want and you can have the items and yes it would devalue the rewards of people who bought multiple copies of the game to get these items people paid anywhere from 30 to 60 for each copy to get these items and now you want them on the cstore for what like what 2 to 5 dollars each?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Actually I paid 120 dollar for my additional collectors edition while already having a DDE. :p

Oversees shipping makes stuff expensive.

Still though, if I have to give up the exclusivity I got right now from those uniforms in exchange for getting access to the other goodies then I'd do it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Sigh. Not another stupid "put X in the C-Store" thread. Look, the items can still be gotten through the various retailers. Just buy the CE or DDE or Steam or Amazon or GameStop or whatever. You can get the items there. The C-Store is too bloated right now as it is. Don't go asking to put MORE crap up there.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Sigh. Not another stupid "put X in the C-Store" thread. Look, the items can still be gotten through the various retailers. Just buy the CE or DDE or Steam or Amazon or GameStop or whatever. You can get the items there. The C-Store is too bloated right now as it is. Don't go asking to put MORE crap up there.
I strongly disagree, Maybe they should have a way of sorting or organizing it, but I like having more content available. Yes it can be gotten through retailers but I think paying for a second copy of the game is retarded just for certain bonuses. Those of you who have, good for you, but MOST people are not going to pay another 50$ for 1 or 2 cosmetic bonuses. I dont think it is unreasonable to charge a few dollars in the C-Store for these items as it is just artwork. If you think the C-STore is bloated, dont use it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHarvey
I strongly disagree, Maybe they should have a way of sorting or organizing it, but I like having more content available. Yes it can be gotten through retailers but I think paying for a second copy of the game is retarded just for certain bonuses. Those of you who have, good for you, but MOST people are not going to pay another 50$ for 1 or 2 cosmetic bonuses. I dont think it is unreasonable to charge a few dollars in the C-Store for these items as it is just artwork. If you think the C-STore is bloated, dont use it.
i agree. i want the tng outfits and unless they put them in the cstore I guess I have no choice but ti pay 40 bucks from amazon to get it
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHarvey
So you think it's ok that some of us paid alot of money for something and you should get it for less because you dont want to buy more copies of the game?
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-30-2010, 12:49 AM
At a minimum they'd probably make you all wait at least 6 months. We're not quite there yet. And nothing on the schedule yet.

I'm sure they'll get around to it. Eventually.