Lt. Commander
Hi, since there is no NPC that sells shiels or weapons batteries, I've went to the exchange and have had no luck in my searches.

I'm on the exchange and I have the top 3 set as they should be (sorry not IG to list them here) I did have the rank set to any.

I'm looking under ship devices and pulling in the following with no hits.
batteries
battery
ship batteries
ship weapon batteries

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2010, 03:34 PM
I am not 100% sure on this but the reason that you could not find any on the exchange may be because batteries drop so much and do so little (they don't last very long) so many people find them to be dust collectors and just destroy them
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2010, 04:09 PM
You're doing something wrong in your Search then - I've seen batteries for sale. (for exorbitant prices, which boggles the mind)
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2010, 04:57 PM
you can buy batteries on the Klingon side by vendor
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-28-2010, 05:32 PM
under all search shields battery
note that shields is plural same goes for engines batteries and weapons batteries
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-28-2010, 10:30 PM
At top type Weapon, make sure on left hand side> sort by price, any rank, any quality Item ,, On Item Type Highlight> Ship Device< ..press search at top right/.

Been buying these ever since borg came to vist in Gamma.
Hope this helps you out.

Fly Safe,
And when all else fails, just repeat the Famous Worf " Today is a Good Day to Die".
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golonzo View Post
Hi, since there is no NPC that sells shiels or weapons batteries, I've went to the exchange and have had no luck in my searches.

I'm on the exchange and I have the top 3 set as they should be (sorry not IG to list them here) I did have the rank set to any.

I'm looking under ship devices and pulling in the following with no hits.
batteries
battery
ship batteries
ship weapon batteries

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
You have to type in the name of the particular battery you want, i.e. : Shields, Weapons, Auxilliary or Engines ( also you can abreviate these).
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-29-2010, 06:20 AM
the exchange is still hosed from the last patch, you do not want to search by "search all" and just putting in the name... you will get a completely different list of items for sale ...

click on ship devices, type in the name... under color type (green, blue, purple, common) select all, hit enter and you will find a ****load of items that would never show under the "search all" button.....