Lt. Commander
# 11
05-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Site is really shaping up. I hope others will check it out.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Good morning, Hydra!

Getting ready for work. Meh.

Be sure to welcome our newest recruit, Lt. Commander Captiva in Transporter Room 3 and in game!
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Don't forget to take advantage of the Memorial Day sale.

If you've wanted to buy anything from the C-Store now would be the time to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-30-2010, 03:16 AM
Love the idea and names!

I only played in beta but I'm thinking about picking the game up soon.

Maybe I'll see you guys in game =)

Captain Sora Maldoran
USS Pathfinder
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-30-2010, 03:22 AM
Hello Captain Maldoran!

And thank you!

Admiral Darl and myself were both in the closed beta as well. The game has really grown by leaps and bounds since then. At the very least someone could give you a referral if you want to give it another go before actually purchasing the game.

Hopefully I'll see you there. You can reach me in game using @Captain_Shephard.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-30-2010, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Shephard
Hello Captain Maldoran!

And thank you!

Admiral Darl and myself were both in the closed beta as well. The game has really grown by leaps and bounds since then. At the very least someone could give you a referral if you want to give it another go before actually purchasing the game.

Hopefully I'll see you there. You can reach me in game using @Captain_Shephard.
A referral? Is that just the demo of the tutorial and first mission? I just played through that a few days ago and i loved it. Not really sure I can do anything else now though so I havent logged back in haha.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATEGOD View Post
A referral? Is that just the demo of the tutorial and first mission? I just played through that a few days ago and i loved it. Not really sure I can do anything else now though so I havent logged back in haha.
I'm not sure, but it most likely is. I haven't handed out any referral keys yet.

I *used* to have a Buddy Key available but I don't see it anymore. I'm not sure if they did away with them or not. The Buddy Key was like 3 days or more, I forget exactly.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-30-2010, 06:10 AM
Welcome to our newest Captain, Lt. Commander Brooks!
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Congratulations to our newest Command Officer, Fleet Captain Sekon! Research, Development and Logistics will never be the same!
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-30-2010, 06:16 AM
Welcome to our recruitment page Captain Maldoran! It's good to have you stop by!

I sincerely appreciate the kind comments on our theme, names etc. We have worked hard to create a fleet that is inclusive, warm and welcoming to those Trekkers (and Trekies!) who genuinely enjoy RP and STO. I hope you give us a good look and apply to become a member.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments, feel free to contact me, I'm just a 'hail' away.