Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-22-2010, 11:28 PM
I've encountered all the bugs you've listed at one time or other. The way-too-bright planet is pretty annoying if you get into the habit of scanning for anomalies and you can't see them in the blinding glare.

But, as others have mentioned -- the PVP Daily is a deal breaker, almost. I've simply quit doing the daily unless it the Ker'rat war-zone quest. I don't like Capture and Hold at all and I'll be danged if I go do more than the three I'd need to satisfy the mission requirements, let alone not get credit at all. Arena is tolerable because it's usually pretty quick (15 kills one side or other goes quickly).

I've seen these bug reports for the PVP daily cropping up all over the forums. Where there's smoke, there's a blazing inferno, Cryptic. Come on and fix this.

I'll bet if you did a poll for subscribers: What do you want to see most: (a) Umpteenth Bridge Pack in C-Store (b) Yet another ship "costume" in C-Store (c) an emote pack in C-Store (d) FIX THE DAMN PVP DAILY.

It'd be a landslide. Trouble is, Cryptic gets real cash for a-b-c so I guess that's their motivation. but, you leave this unfixed for too long and you may see some subscribers that are on the fence (me, kind of and getting worse the longer this goes on) fall over and cancel subscriptions.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-23-2010, 09:57 PM
check your video settings for the bright planet ones.
if you look at the other surroundings, your "space" seems like a nice blue sky to me.

just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-23-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
check your video settings for the bright planet ones.
if you look at the other surroundings, your "space" seems like a nice blue sky to me.

just a thought.
Sorry didnt get to mention about that. Yes I did take the bloom down and has made a big difference. But It would be nice to have the situation fixed so I could have the bloom set at 100%. To me 100% is best...right? Anyways that issue isnt a biggy seeing as it can be adjusted. The others...yeah lets get them fixed..especially the pvp bug...i havent pvp'd in ages :*( due to it. Keep this thread up. Also if you have more screenies post them. I like the idea of posting screenies so the devs can see what we see.

Cheers Gang
Loc
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-28-2010, 09:05 AM
bumpity bump, love to have some sort of feedback here *couphs*
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-31-2010, 11:36 PM
bump..........