Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-16-2010, 12:17 PM
I've tried to do this daily 5 times and it wont give me credit. any news on a fix???
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-16-2010, 12:18 PM
I got update on the assimilated cruiser map today. However it was the second daily i got today for some reason.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you for reporting the issue with Pacify Enemy Heroes (Daily) We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this problems has cause you, we are aware of this particular issue, and our development team have come up with a solution to resolve this issue, This fix will be implemented in the upcoming patch!!. As always we remain at your service for any further doubt or comment you wish to make. GM Cassul
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Dude.. this is ******** and im gonna rant now

This is this 3rd time i had to drop this mission, because it wouldnt pick up.

I tried every single PVP option u can possibly pick in the pvp menu.

This quest is BROKEN, and whats worse its a Dailies so you cant really drop it of fix it, and you lose out on 5 points for 20 hours.

Crytpic FIX THIS PLEASE.. OR GIVE US THE POINTS BECAUSE WERE NEUTURED ON DAILIES and having a non working one is even more screwed up.

EDIT: on recomendation from someone... i went to eta eridani sector and did the pvp though a planet.
And it looks like im getting credit for it that way.

Nope doesnt work.. i think you have to actually WIN.

So its not fight in pvp... but Win an actual match

Guys double confirmed... YOU NEED TO WIN THE MATCH FOR IT TO COUNT.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
Guys double confirmed... YOU NEED TO WIN THE MATCH FOR IT TO COUNT.
Wrong. I won several matches, not a single one counted.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojon View Post
Wrong. I won several matches, not a single one counted.
seems like its prety random, had several issues yesterday as well. first two (we won those) got counted, then i lost two that werent counted, i won another one wich again didnt get counted, followed by another. at this point something very strange happened. i was sure i started out with the pacify heroes, when i suddenly noticed it was now on a C&H mission. so i did a C&H and it got counted.

when your matches arent getting counted go to your mission tab and double check u are doing the right mission. i know it shouldnt be but at least u will get the matches counted.

im not 100% sure thoug. i could just be mistaken but im almost sure it went down like that.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-19-2010, 04:42 AM
Yep I have that problem too. Currently showing one hostile engagement after I have finished my fifth.

~frustrating~
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_Reel View Post
seems like its prety random, had several issues yesterday as well. first two (we won those) got counted, then i lost two that werent counted, i won another one wich again didnt get counted, followed by another. at this point something very strange happened. i was sure i started out with the pacify heroes, when i suddenly noticed it was now on a C&H mission. so i did a C&H and it got counted.

when your matches arent getting counted go to your mission tab and double check u are doing the right mission. i know it shouldnt be but at least u will get the matches counted.

im not 100% sure thoug. i could just be mistaken but im almost sure it went down like that.
Well a dev posted this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
We have found an issue where the mission objectives are different but the mission descriptions are the same for some of the Daily PvP missions. It will be addressed in a future patch.

In the meantime, if you are not receiving credit for doing a pvp type, try a different one. For instance, if you are playing Arena matches and not getting credit, try playing a Capture and Hold, Assault, or War Zone.
Though my experience has been just stikcing to the right match type, sometimes it counts sometimes it doesnt.
I keep seeing all sorts of theories about how to get them to count, but none of them hold up.
For example.
Wargames dont count.
Must win match.
Ground only counts.
Dont use the join any game button.

I have done alll those, and the opposite of those, had them count, had them not count.
Yesterday on tac got mission done 3/4, on engy am currently about 1/10 with a couple of capture and holds in there incase it was like the dev post.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-19-2010, 05:47 PM
I can also confirm the mission is not working. Was holding onto a "Dominate the Heroes of the Enemy" daily for the heck of it...guess it will gather some more dust :-(. Was going to try and clear it out tonight and basically wasted my time. And yes I know exactly what missions count for what daily.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Still stucked at 1/3 for Pacify! -.-