Lt. Commander
Got a message from him on facebook that he is having some account issues and is unable to post in ten forward at the moment.. but he is trying to get that sorted out.. He just wanted me to pass that along...
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
Got a message from him on facebook that he is having some account issues and is unable to post in ten forward at the moment.. but he is trying to get that sorted out.. He just wanted me to pass that along...
Thanks for the heads up. I've been wondering where he'd gone dancing off to once he got all moved into his new home.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Sharing this awesome news, thought with a minor touch of embuggerance, by extention makes you awesome.

contrats, welcome to the club.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
Odd, I got a message that said he thought you were going to kill him and skin him, wearing his face as a Valin Suit. How do we know that you're not pretending he's okay, before descending upon us in disguise?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Awww yay! I missed him! Hope he comes back soon.