Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Fantastic idea.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-01-2010, 12:15 PM
I LOVE the idea. I can already see some hanging in my ready room showing the changes in the cast throughout the seasons
Lt. Commander
Cryptic,

If you are reading and following this thread, I believe the Captain/Bridge Officer Group photo feature will encourage many players to create all-new captains (aka additional character slots) and replay from the very beginning (additional subscription months and participation). It would be like launching their own all-new Star Trek series right at season 1.

The problem with most experienced players now is that they are Admirals now and can no longer go back and capture the characters that have long been dismissed or discharged.

Get this feature added and I bet there will be a LOT of new captains starting up from Season 1 again. And there will be MANY cast photos of "season changes" on the Internet.

The bridge area is pretty much useless right now. But I liked someone's idea of getting a bridge photo. Let's make going to the bridge a useful and fun purpose.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-01-2010, 12:53 PM
As quite an in-game shutterbug anyway, I would love this feature. Great idea, OP.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-01-2010, 06:41 PM
/signed!

I like.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
i like the idea of taking a group shot and the idea of posting BO photos on the character list on the web site