Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Hello,

http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...2/uniforms.htm

I would like to dress my crew early TNG style. (See link)
But I only have the grey shouldered "TNG Movie" / DS9 / Voyager uniform. (listed as "Class B" in the link)
Switch the grey and colored areas makes it possible to have early DS9 and later DS9 style, but as you can see the original TNG uniforms had a much larger colored area. And I would really like to have them.

But how to get them? Do they exist at all?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-31-2010, 10:18 AM
I thought those came with the Collector's Edition retail version of the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-31-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I thought those came with the Collector's Edition retail version of the game.
Yep.
Collectors or Gold Edition of the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longasc
Hello,

http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...2/uniforms.htm

I would like to dress my crew early TNG style. (See link)
But I only have the grey shouldered "TNG Movie" / DS9 / Voyager uniform. (listed as "Class B" in the link)
Switch the grey and colored areas makes it possible to have early DS9 and later DS9 style, but as you can see the original TNG uniforms had a much larger colored area. And I would really like to have them.

But how to get them? Do they exist at all?

Thank you.
Some things:

1- The above posters are correct, collector's edition gets you the uni.
2- It also gets you DS9 uni.
3- If you get it from Amazon, you get a liberated borg bridge officer.
4- It got pretty cheap on Amazon last month when I picked it up.

I too really wanted that uniform. And found the Amazon price so good I had to get it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Thank you!

I can confirm your statements, someone ingame showed me the "TNG series" uniform, he had the CE.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Just bought the CE from amazon to get these uniforms...so...do I have to wait till the box shows up monday....or will they email me the uniform codes??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Just bought the CE from amazon to get these uniforms...so...do I have to wait till the box shows up monday....or will they email me the uniform codes??
I can answer that one; you have to wait till the box shows up, it has a code inside which you need to use on the enter_key site of STO.
After that you get access to your extra goodies and extra month of play time. You could also use it to make a 2nd STO account, but I would recommend against that personally.

I also got the CE after I already had the DDE and I really love the extra uniforms. I find myself not using the standard uniforms at all and only the special stuff.

Oh btw, another advantage of the CE is that you get 3 10 day guest passes, you can also apply those to your own account and get an extra free month (30 days) of play time.

So basicly you save out 30 dollar on subscription fees as well, which helps you cut down on the purchase price of the package.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11 AM.