Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
06-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
Rekhan, was that hours or DAYS ?

........weeks?

Dude, it is June 4th..........need to post that calender
this. /10char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
Rekhan, was that hours or DAYS ?

........weeks?

Dude, it is June 4th..........need to post that calender
Neither - he was talking about the 1.2 updates.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
06-04-2010, 02:45 PM
ok, cryptic it IS June, I know, there must be some internal debate on adding some item that is
causing the delay.

SO......... list what you do have, then add the questioned stuff last as TBD

there all fixed, now post the calender :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
06-04-2010, 02:52 PM
No calendar needed just yet. We have a 1.2 update out with detailed release notes thankfully, and Zinc's state of the game. Why would we need a calendar for June? As a formality?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
06-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
No calendar needed just yet. We have a 1.2 update out with detailed release notes thankfully, and Zinc's state of the game. Why would we need a calendar for June? As a formality?
Because I want to know when the *&$#*@ i'm getting my Caitians!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66 Caitians
06-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Caitians have become kind of a running joke with this game. When they finally appear, everybody who has been clamoring for them will spend maybe a week or two being interested in the addition, until we realize we're still playing the same old game. I mean, it's mostly cosmetic and the opportunities for role playing in this game are very limited. This game is NOT Second Life. Functional ship interiors would be a much bigger deal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
06-05-2010, 12:27 AM
the real....crutch of the problem is this...

way back in late beta they said Caitians would be the first added character race.

Now, if they had delayed ALL new character races ..that would have been ok.

But they didn't, instead they brought in OTHER races first, then started multiple delays of Caitians.


........... It is more of an issue of following through with what you promise VS doing what you feel
like doing at the moment and 'forgetting' what you promised.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
06-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
the real....crutch of the problem is this...

way back in late beta they said Caitians would be the first added character race.

Now, if they had delayed ALL new character races ..that would have been ok.

But they didn't, instead they brought in OTHER races first, then started multiple delays of Caitians.


........... It is more of an issue of following through with what you promise VS doing what you feel
like doing at the moment and 'forgetting' what you promised.
I hope that's sarcasm - I think most of the community appreciates the "more now" rather than everything getting delayed.

Arbitrary development bottlenecking like that would be unproductive.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:28 PM.