Lt. Commander
# 301
06-05-2010, 04:21 AM
The new squad setting was fun. I look forward to running some more of those soon.

I just wished everytime I logged in was like right after the last patch! Accolades and a level up!!!
Lt. Commander
# 302
06-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Fleet Event Soon!!!

Explore the Zenas Expanse (Exploration)
Meet At: Beta Ursae Sector Block - Kalestra System
Date and Time*: Saturday, June 5 @ 1 PM EDT
Event Leader: Evshell18 (Joey Day@evshell18)
Lt. Commander
# 303
06-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Fleet Event Soon!!!

Explore the Betreka Nebula (Exploration)
Meet At: Alpha Trianguli Sector Block - Aria System
Date and Time*: Monday, June 7 @ 11 PM EDT
Event Leader: Darum Bains (Palis@Taler Rek)
Lt. Commander
# 304
06-08-2010, 10:31 AM
With the advent of Squad Grouping, our events are becoming more and more of a hit with our members. We are currently averaging 10 members per event while we are in the Admiral Month of ours. It should be very interesting to see the turnout to help our lower members (like myself) when Lt Cmdr month starts again!
Lt. Commander
# 305
06-08-2010, 07:59 PM
To all ambassadors and representatives of Fleets out there, we would like to inform you that our Diplomacy department is open for introductions, requests and meetings to any and all fleets, be they of Federation or Klingon faction.

Sharing gametime in and out of STO can be made richer and more beneficial for all when friendship bonds are established. That is the main goal of Diplomacy.

We hope you will agree. Please come and say hello at our website and start building together a greater gaming future in and out of STO.

Meet us at: www.lotusfleet.com

Peace and Long Life
Lt. Commander
# 306
06-09-2010, 06:18 AM
I do hope the Lt. Commander week does come back. I am sitting with my Science at Lt. Commander 1 hehe...she will need all the help she can get.

As far as the Admirals week, the Squad setting has been pretty good. I have used my Captain in the events that I have attended and really haven't felt nerfed at all.
Lt. Commander
# 307 Last Patch, and the next
06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSmith View Post
The new squad setting was fun. I look forward to running some more of those soon.

I just wished everytime I logged in was like right after the last patch! Accolades and a level up!!!
That WAS great, wasn't it! I am anxiously awaiting the next update.

(Looking for a friendly, active fleet home that values honor, fosters playing together in a supportive atmosphere, and encourages role-playing in and out of the game? Lotus Fleet may be the home you're looking for. Please feel free to PM me or any other Lotus Fleet member for more information. )
Lt. Commander
# 308
06-09-2010, 02:44 PM
You know what I want to know? Why aren't I blue? I have a lifetime sub @_@
Lt. Commander
# 309
06-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofhyrule730 View Post
You know what I want to know? Why aren't I blue? I have a lifetime sub @_@
I thought there was some setting you have to change in your user cp here, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I'd contact support here otherwise.

Squad setting has definitely improved teaming up. I was able to join in some of the admiral explore events with the rest of the fleet with my captain, which was awesome. We had a couple teams going on teamspeak and had an awesome time taking out enemies, exploring planets, and chatting together.
Lt. Commander
# 310
06-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Fleet event soon!!!

Defend Psi Velorum Sector Block (Enemy Encounters)
Meet At: Psi Velorum Sector Block - Rator System
Date and Time*: Wednesday, June 9 @ 11 PM EDT
Event Leader: Darum Bains (Palis@Taler Rek)