Lt. Commander
Ok, so I have my T4 Galaxy class cruiser...I can select from several Galaxy class bridge types...Classic (which has black door frames and missing chairs) , Battle and Triumph...NONE of these look like the actual Galaxy bridge (proper colours and the two chairs next to captains chair) the proper Galaxy class bridge is called the "prototype" bridge and can only be used on T5 ships. So....need anything more be said? Make it so T4 ships can use the T5 prototype bridge...why not? Its beyond stupid that I cant put the proper Galaxy bridge on my Galaxy class ship.

(the T5 prototype bridge can only be seen under assault/star cruiser bridge selections)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Sounds good to me. I didn't realize there was a more accurate bridge than the "Classic."
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Ok, so I have my T4 Galaxy class cruiser...I can select from several Galaxy class bridge types...Classic (which has black door frames and missing chairs) , Battle and Triumph...NONE of these look like the actual Galaxy bridge (proper colours and the two chairs next to captains chair) the proper Galaxy class bridge is called the "prototype" bridge and can only be used on T5 ships. So....need anything more be said? Make it so T4 ships can use the T5 prototype bridge...why not? Its beyond stupid that I can put the proper Galaxy bridge on my Galaxy class ship.
Probably its purpose is to serve the needs of the upcoming referral perk the Galaxy-X
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-94699
Probably its purpose is to serve the needs of the upcoming referral perk the Galaxy-X
ugh, dont put bad ideas in their minds!

The whole Galaxy X thing is a mistake, I refuse to acknowledge that it even exists...and will likely have cloaking and be exclusive to the referral program. The Galaxy X does not exist and never will...keep saying that in your heads people and it should make things all better...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-15-2010, 04:23 PM
When the free T5 Galaxy (along with the T5 Intrepid and Defiant) get put in ... then you can have a prototype bridge on a Galaxy ship.

I know, not quite the answer you're hoping for. But it will solve the problem. Eventually.

(Personally I wouldn't mind them making the prototype bridge available on the T4 Galaxy ... I think it isn't right now simply because of how the "tiers" of bridges themselves are organized, and one could certainly make the case you're making. In short, if I had the power, you'd have swayed me to change it somehow).
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-15-2010, 09:39 PM
I will dance a jig on the day they make Intrepid / Discovery / Cochrane available on T5
Until then I am holding out on my T4 Vessel ^^
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Also, after being on both the classic and prototype bridges...some of the wall consoles look faded..like the lower half of the console is faded out light blue...it looks really bad...shouldnt be too hard to fix but it would be cool to have a proper Galaxy bridge without any mess ups or missing consoles and proper colours.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-94699
I will dance a jig on the day they make Intrepid / Discovery / Cochrane available on T5
Until then I am holding out on my T4 Vessel ^^
If the Galaxy refit takes 5 referrals, I bet those ships will take maybe two or three referrals to get? :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-25-2010, 04:20 PM
I really would like a properly scaled Galaxy class bridge as well, I have never had combat on any of my bridges so I dont quite see the point in having them so huge. When ship interiors are launched, less people will be on the bridge and more will be around the other areas of the ship so there would be less crowding...not that ive ever had more than 3 other people on any of my vessels anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-05-2010, 06:40 PM
la de da de da.....

This is still driving me nuts. :p