Lt. Commander
# 11
06-05-2010, 09:47 PM
STOP ADDING STUFF TO THE C-STORE INSTEAD OF ADDING IT TO THE SERIOUSLY LACKING GAME WE ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR!

Seriously, what is with people advocating every-little-change or addition be placed in the C-Store??? This game is the most empty, hollow, content-lacking MMO I have ever played, but people seem just fine with dropping even MORE money into it instead of forcing Cryptic to actually flesh out this game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooShoo View Post
STOP ADDING STUFF TO THE C-STORE INSTEAD OF ADDING IT TO THE SERIOUSLY LACKING GAME WE ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR!

Seriously, what is with people advocating every-little-change or addition be placed in the C-Store??? This game is the most empty, hollow, content-lacking MMO I have ever played, but people seem just fine with dropping even MORE money into it instead of forcing Cryptic to actually flesh out this game.
You presuppose they aren't fleshing out the game simultaneously
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-06-2010, 01:42 AM
i agree with no c-store, it should just be for different variants on things like ships that are just as powerful as the ones in-game but look different, also with different bridges. android would be awesome! it could involve a series of missions which involved data (or b4 technically) For example rescuing him from a failed attempt by his ship (is it the enterprise? im not sure) to launch a pre-emptive strike against the borg fleet. you then have to beam aboard and free him. it then turns out he needs repairing so you take him back to planet x or research station x (maybe memory alpha) where you have to find raw materials in star clusters to repair him. maybe involving steeling tech from klingon/romulan/borg research facilities. when data is fixed starfleet has learnt so much about him that you're later hailed by starfleet to help in building a new android. you do this through various missions and you end up getting a blank android that you have to train and programm like soong did to make a sentient android. emotion chips etc being the most expensive things to add or most difficult to craft. this should be difficult high end gameplay with advanced crafting once the android is created. the whole series of missions should take time so you cant just blast through every mission instantly
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-06-2010, 04:20 AM
STOP GIVING THEM BAD IDEAS.

This would work as an in-game reward not a C-Store item. C-Store stuff should only EVER be cosmetic.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-06-2010, 05:03 AM
For all of you that keep focusing on the whole c-store thing instead of my original idea please re-read the OP. I gave three possible ways to achieve this only one of which was the c-store. For clarification my personal biasis would be for a combination of mission and crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Instead of Android bridge officers, how about playable Android Captains? I would want to play as an Android. And a Caitian too.