Lt. Commander
All those accolades put me all the way through Rear Admiral 4 to Rear Admiral 5. I was trying to play it slow getting to maximum level. I haven't even finished Cardassian space yet, or upgraded my gear to Mk X. I feel like doing any more missions would be a waste of potential points with Season 2 coming out in the near future. I dunno what I should do with my time now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2010, 04:34 AM
Create a new char?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-05-2010, 05:10 AM
Make a KDF char and slowly PvP up ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vontrox View Post
Make a KDF char and slowly PvP up ?
Ive tried and the pvp at Lt-Captain levels are dead. Your lucky if you get into a queue and if you do your REALLY lucky to have a fair 5vs5
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2010, 09:35 AM
You still get your points out of it.

Just park if you blow up too much.

Watching someone get too close to the starbase because they are frothing at the mouth pvp monsters is very rewarding.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-05-2010, 11:38 AM
You can still do missions and get points from them. Officer points, of course, but still useful. Borg missions, explorations missions...
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric9248 View Post
Ive tried and the pvp at Lt-Captain levels are dead. Your lucky if you get into a queue and if you do your REALLY lucky to have a fair 5vs5
You did notice the word slowly right?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-05-2010, 12:15 PM
I had this happen as well.

Out of all those accolades I only have about a dozen to complete.

Some of the noncompleted sccolades must be broken:

I had to complete the Azura mission at start and have killed many Undine with none registered?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
All those accolades put me all the way through Rear Admiral 4 to Rear Admiral 5. I was trying to play it slow getting to maximum level. I haven't even finished Cardassian space yet, or upgraded my gear to Mk X. I feel like doing any more missions would be a waste of potential points with Season 2 coming out in the near future. I dunno what I should do with my time now.
Or you could get booted from the server while STO is updating your character and then you don't get ANY accolades.

Which is exactly what happened to my toon.

Apparently my Captain never did the patrol/defend Sirius sector more than once (which I know is wrong he did it at least a dozen times.) Ditto for not doing more than 20,000 phaser damage. And apparently my RA5 has only defeated 10 Borg ships. This after doing the end game Borg dailies for a month.

I'd consider myself lucky if I got the accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-07-2010, 02:08 AM
I didn't loose my connection, yet It says I haven't killed and Undine?

I've killed so many Undine that I use them for bridge Chairs with the swivel mounts up their arses.

It also says I haven't killed any Romulans which is impossible to do and still make RA5?

Apparently i skipped the Azurus mission as well :p