Lt. Commander
I have this problem that sometimes, perhaps too much is happening, where my character on ground maps freezes. It usually happens when firing the sniper rifle seconday, when the red beam shows, but has happened with other weapons. When it does freeze with the sniper, the red beam stays on even when the enemy dies, and points to where that enemy was shot with the beam. But I cannot move. I can turn, fire, the sprint bar shows but no movement. I raised a ticket before and they told me to update drivers, did that and it didn't happen for a while, 2 days and then started happening again. it is totally random and other than the fact I am shooting, I cannot find any other common factor. I raised a new ticket but it has not been replied to in over a month.

I have:
Win7-64
AMD Athlon II 240 X2
Nvidia GT240
2GB Ram

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2010, 09:20 AM
have no idea if this is gona help you to, but you play at fullscreen yes?, goto window mode and if like me you never gona freez up again ^^ have no idea why this helps for me but it is ^^ every time i play fullscreen on ground maps i get this wierd lag/freez.

- killing a player and 3sec after he hit the ground i see my char shooting.
- running and stand-still 1sec every 1 or 2 mins.

to much to write ^^ and in window mode i don't have them wierd bugs. so i hope you play in fullscreen and wen you goto window mode it wil be gone 2. if not sorry
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Firing the Sniper Rifles' secondary attack sometimes causes your character to lock up or become "stuck."

The devs have been aware of this bug since before launch. They have said that they have not yet been able to find what causes it.