Lt. Commander
# 21
06-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Pulls sword out of chest... EEK mad Samaurai Panda

Hehe naa I love replica swords to would love that one from Lord of the Rings. The sword of the King, I forget it's name.
The sword was originally called Narsil but after it was reforged it was called Anduril (Flame of the West).
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
actually it's man that is causing it's extintion in the first place by destroy all of the panda's natural habitate... and pandas, having an extremely low metabalism, can't really migrate very easily >_>;
first of all its not man, its the Chinese. there is a difference. Also they practically refuse to mate. They are too delicate and specialized of a creature to ultimately survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
does anybody lives in iowa?
of course not, why would anyone live in Iowa? the last resident of Iowa died in 1984.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Afraid not, I'm British O-o
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Afraid not, I'm British O-o
Oh really? How does the fifth verse of god save the King/Queen go?
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Hahahaha, I have no clue what so ever x_x;; I don't think there's been occasion to sing it for at least a year >_> mostly we just hum along to those who do know how to sing it =D
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-07-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Hahahaha, I have no clue what so ever x_x;; I don't think there's been occasion to sing it for at least a year >_> mostly we just hum along to those who do know how to sing it =D
Actually there isn't a 5th verse to God save the King/Queen. It's a Blackadder reference (Darling under interogation in Blackadder Goes Forth).
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-07-2010, 05:33 AM
I looooooove Black Adder, but have to admit, never knew that ^_^; Now I'm gonna have to go watch some >_>
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
first of all its not man, its the Chinese. there is a difference. Also they practically refuse to mate. They are too delicate and specialized of a creature to ultimately survive.

of course not, why would anyone live in Iowa? the last resident of Iowa died in 1984.
the chinese are men
and a female panda is only fetile for 2-3 days every year (so not alof of room for baby making )
pandas in the wild aswell are more "matey" then camptive pandas because captive pandas become overweight and excessively lazy from not having to do anything.
also being a carnivour that eats mostly plants (though they will eat fish, meat and eggs when they find it (yes this would technicly make them an omnivour but thier digestive system classifys them as a carnivour coz they don't have the digestive ability to digest plant life effectively enough to get much energy from it (similiar to the vegitarian gorrilla))) because of this they have a low metabolism and avoid expending large ammounts of energy unless needed, they also dislike steep slopes >_>
also because people/zoos know so little about panda mating and child rearing, they often mistake natural panda habits (like the mommy not leaving the baby panda for like 3 weeks straight then suddenly getting up and waddling out to go poop and get noms and staying out for the whole day, zoo keepers used to see this as abandonment and would go and save the baby panda but due to not really knowing how to care for a baby panda properly (coz only it's mommy can do this) the baby panda often wouldn't last very long :c )

so to summerize:
wild pandas = health and lots of bebe pandas and maintaining population, except for lack of territory, thus inability to exspand and due to a small area of food supply and so many pandas nomnomnom on the same food they are dieing of over population and shortage of food.
zoo pandas : over weight, and generally lazy, due to over abbundance of food and lack of needing to do anything ( i mean come on the food is catered in to them, they usually don't even get out of bed to eat... you'd be fat and lazy and not want to waste energy of making babies too if you were like that )
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Actually there isn't a 5th verse to God save the King/Queen. It's a Blackadder reference (Darling under interogation in Blackadder Goes Forth).
Quote:
I looooooove Black Adder, but have to admit, never knew that ^_^; Now I'm gonna have to go watch some >_>
stop being british and come to anime iowa 2010 wiv me !!! =3
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Hahaha, Animé Iowa sounds pretty awesome, I'm already booked to go to a Comi-Con London ^_^... And I'm not all that British =P