Lt. Commander
# 11
06-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond_Chandler
the description is fairly convincing
Yes it is and who wouldn't want to see a Soviet version of Trek. I'd bet that would be fall of the couch funny.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-06-2010, 04:15 AM
that "video" is outright blasphemy, twice over. once for Star Trek itself and for using Pink Floyd Echoes when they "beamed" down
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-06-2010, 07:40 AM
That's absolutely hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
that "video" is outright blasphemy, twice over.
I wouldn't quite call it that. Looks like they did make some effort. Their biggest problem was having a total budget of two chickens and a goat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluria80
That's absolutely hilarious.
Yes, some parts cracked me up big time.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-07-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkie1961
I wouldn't quite call it that. Looks like they did make some effort. Their biggest problem was having a total budget of two chickens and a goat.

you're not serious, are you? I'm assuming you did read atleast some of the subtitled dialog. 2 chickens an a goat? they prolly got back a rat, 3 field mice and a handful of locusts as change
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Turkish Star Wars was just as bad, but I actually have to agree with Panda compared to the first real Trek movie I'd actually take the Turkish one... *shudders* never again with the tight uniforms, chrome toaster looking ship and interior and that dreadful robotic woman and the piercing "DECKER!" and "KIRK UNIT" voice that gave me a class-a headache.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
you're not serious, are you? I'm assuming you did read atleast some of the subtitled dialog. 2 chickens an a goat? they prolly got back a rat, 3 field mice and a handful of locusts as change
I did read the subtitles. The dialog is so bad its funny. Although Omer can be witty at times. Other things that cracked me up were the actor who plays Kirk, his chair, him on the bridge hearing Rand scream from seven decks below, Spock using his "ninth power" (i think it was called that) to open a door, the special effects in general, Kirk's fight with the fire breathing monster, the big robot battle is hysterical and the list goes on and on.