Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestions to devs
06-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi

Don't know if it has been discussed yet, if it has my apologies for repeating..

I have reached RA5 ages ago..and I dont have anything to do..The only thing that seems worthy to do was infected,khitomer accords and the new terradome missions.

I tried my hand at infected and got blown out of the water every time either the members of the team i'm with drop out one by one or i find that I just don't have the time required to play these missions and from browsing this forum alot of people feel the same way. This has put me off playing these 'team' missions, which just leaves exploration, and pvp missions.

So here are a few suggestions.

*as i've progressed through the ranks i have stockpiled a few ships and huge amount of credits and merits. there should be an option to promote my officers to captain these vessels during team missions (if no team members are available) and to use my credits and merits to refit such ships with equipment and officers.

*also introduce a few single player storyline missions but vary them from combat down to using diplomacy and ingenuity to complete such missions.

*Also introduce storyline single player missions for Klingon players instead of just the pvp element.

*in future updates introduce the Breen and tholians as well, im sure there could be a few good story arcs available with these races

*how about throwing in a few missions in the delta quadrant in future updates

Overall I enjoy this game and it's the 1st time i've played an mmorpg. But to justify me continuing to spend my money there has to be more beyond RA5 and teaming.

Thanks.