Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 71
06-08-2010, 02:48 AM
well according to billing there is no exception, even in my case lol. the guy corresponded with me a few times, and said that although he could sympathise, there would be no borg captain for me.

not my biggest concern, although it would have been nice to have one, my biggest issue atm is 4 character slots for 850 points, after spending 1500 points on 6 just logged in to discover that one lol
Lt. Commander
# 72
06-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKaine
well according to billing there is no exception, even in my case lol. the guy corresponded with me a few times, and said that although he could sympathise, there would be no borg captain for me.
Well I have posted THREE AT LEAST people that HAVE gotten it. These THREE have bought the LT WELL AFTER an hour after.

Now, I have proof they DID GET THEIRS. Do you have the ticket number you sent to billing to prove you did the same?

I find it odd that ONE person has said they couldn't get it. Just sayin'

Anyway, if what you say is true:

We have ONE person that did not get it.

We have AT LEAST THREE people that DID.

Odds say I am right, and you are wrong. Oh, and so does the evidence in this thread...
Lt. Commander
# 73
06-08-2010, 08:46 AM
wow, so 3 people got it, and i posted i didnt, so i am obviously lying? cool story bro

you do realise that customer support in any industry is usually down the the individual CS person in a lot of cases. those 3 may have got lucky, or maybe im just unlucky. but either way, i do not have a borg captain, and have contacted billing over it. first time tech support directed me there, was about 2 days after i paid for my LTS, and the last time was a week or so ago when a mate pestered me to try again.

either way, i have been unsuccessful.

thanks for calling me a liar though, based on small numbers in a fairly decent sized population
Lt. Commander
# 74
06-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreyMan View Post
Well, I know I'm going to start complaining now to Billing so I can get the Galaxy X !

Awesome ! You guys busting your arse out there trying to get subs, you won't feel bad when I post on the forums I got it and didn't have to do anything but be a big whiner and cry to billing ?

You'll stud up like the other lifers who've posted here and said they wouldn't mind if one of the perks they were sold as a part of an exclusive offer becomes normalized...

Right?

RIIIGHT?

Regards,
Heh... actually, personally? No, I wouldn't mind one bit. For all the insanity and ill-advised marketing decisions surrounding the R5F program and the Galaxy-X, anyone getting hold of the damn thing by any way possible would be the best way to put that crud to bed.*

So, knock yourself out, guy.

* - ObMinkRant: Of course, having it unlocked by in-game actions, say by earning a certain accolade, or a series of accolades, or through a particularly gruelling episode or a season's worth of episodes, would be perfect, rather than giving things away in ill-advised marketing programs or selling them on the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 75
06-08-2010, 10:58 AM
It's sad that cryptic doesn't have the guts to tell people no i for one will not be preordering or in any hurry to get stuff i'll just complain til they give me what i want
Lt. Commander
# 76
06-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
wow, so 3 people got it, and i posted i didnt, so i am obviously lying?
Never said that, I said:
Quote:
Now, I have proof they DID GET THEIRS. Do you have the ticket number you sent to billing to prove you did the same?

I find it odd that ONE person has said they couldn't get it. Just sayin'
AND
Quote:
Odds say I am right, and you are wrong. Oh, and so does the evidence in this thread...
I notice, instead of trying to refute my observation you reply with "Cool story bro"...

Quote:
either way, i have been unsuccessful.
Again, do you have the ticket to prove this? I have three people that had no Borg, then after contacting billing did have one. Check the Captains database, check their posts.

We have your word, not saying you are a liar, just asking you to provide as much proof to back up your word as I have done mine.

Quote:
thanks for calling me a liar though, based on small numbers in a fairly decent sized population
Again, never said you were a liar. I asked you to post proof to back up your claims, like I did
Lt. Commander
# 77
06-08-2010, 02:28 PM
The Borg Captains which were only available to people who pre-ordered the lifetime sub are no longer available. The three individuals who did receive these past the end of that offer did so legitimately, through an error on our part.

We have corrected this error, and it will not be happening again.

With that, I'm now closing this this thread.

Thanks,

Q
Closed Thread