Lt. Commander
# 1 BO Requisitions
06-08-2010, 10:08 PM
When I receive new bridge officers after achieving new ranks (which is great, by the way) they seem to come in chunks of the same career. What I mean by this is that I will receive 2-3 science officers in a row, then 2-3 engineering officers, then 2-3 tactical. Its not a really big deal, but I like to have my complement of officers somewhat spread evenly over the three career paths so I may end up waiting for an entire rank just to get another tactical officer and end up with 4 science officers waiting in my assignments window. In the end all things even out and this becomes irrelevant as you gain far more BO's than you can use, but it kind of stinks in the beginning ranks(Lt-Commander). Has anybody else noticed a similar pattern or am I just having weird luck with my BO's?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2010, 10:40 PM
you know you can buy bridge officers at sol station or in the exchange if it pesters you. It's just luck of the draw.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I know I can buy them and like I said its not a big deal. Frankly, I was just hopped up on energy drinks and starting seeing a pattern where there wasn't one. lol