Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 General Accolades Not Awarded
06-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Hello,

I am currently experiencing problems with accolades not getting credited properly although I fulfill part of their objectives.

Although I am using the corresponding weapons to get credits for the following accolades, for some reason, the number credit counter is not going up. I am having problems with the following accolades:

Disruptor Demolisher - Deal 300K Disruptor Damage with my Captain (I purchased Disruptor Rifle from Omega and used it on the ground, but the counter still remains unchanged)

Kinetic Killer - Deal 300k Kinetic Damage with my Captain (I used my TR113 Rifle that grants kinetic damage, but the counter is not going up)

Particle Pusher - Deal 150K Tetryon Damage with my captain (Once again, I purchased Tetryon Beam Phaser at the Omega site, and used it on the ground, but the counter still remains unchanged).

Frankly, I believe that none of the counters are going up when it comes to "General Accolades." I received all sorts of damage during PVE & PVP, but I am not getting any credits, for both, the damage dealt, and damage received.

Please help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Ah nvm. I don't know why the counter wasn't going up when I was doing B'tran Clusters, but they did get registered when I was doing DS9 fleet action.

Please ignore my post.