# 71
06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Two more story accolades

Removed from Romulan Possession - Preemptive Strike
Annihilate the Armada - Preemptive Strike
Lt. Commander
# 72 Well, think about this:
06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
I have a thought, and am wondering if it could be true. I see that all the accolades have "point Values", like memory alpha crafting does. Is it just possible that "Vice Admiral" just might have an "Accolade Point" requirement? I can easily see a "2000 Accolate Points" requirment being built into this step.

Do you think it might be there. It would explain the reason to assign points.
Lt. Commander
# 73
06-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Axxolade points are just a score, like gamerscore points on Xbox LIVE or Achievement points in WoW.
Lt. Commander
# 74
06-09-2010, 01:18 PM
They may use accolade points to get items like ship trophies, fish, etc. in your Ready Room.
Lt. Commander
# 75
06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
They may use accolade points to get items like ship trophies, fish, etc. in your Ready Room.
More than likely, ship trophies and such would be earned from the accolades themselves, not the accolade points associated with them. Random decorations that are not pieces of cultural significance/trophies would probably be either bought (via energy credits or C-Store points) or crafted.
Lt. Commander
# 76
06-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Exploration Accolade

Hunting for Holograms - complete optional objective of Hunting the Hunters mission
Once a Base, Always a Base - scan large debris in space portiion of Ghost Ship mission
Always the Scanner, Never the Scanned - scan a crate in the Ghost Ship mission

Four story accolades

Blockade Runner - Project Nightingale
Noble Gesture - Project Nightingale
Borgification - By Any Means
Hand in the Cookie Jar - By Any Means
Destruction Detective - Ground Zero

Found something really strange Senator (defeat 100 romulans) and Personal Ambition (defeat 100 remans) awarded at the same time. Will be interesting to see if Viceroy and Class Struggle award at the same time as well.
Lt. Commander
# 77
06-10-2010, 02:38 PM
In response to
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisfaf View Post
hi can anyone tell me where the hell did i get atop tribble mountin accolade from because i have it and dont know where from
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.j
That's one of those "secret" Exploration Accolades. Since I don't actually have it (yet), I would guess that it's from the episode "The Tribble with Klingons" from the Cardassian story arc.
It turns out, it really was that mission. Remember when you are supposed to enter the lab? Aside the entrance is a rocky outcropping, which is even higher than the entrance. Run across there to stand at the top of Tribble Mountain! :p
Lt. Commander
# 78
06-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Just got one accolade that i think wasn't mentioned:

"Frictive Force - Deal 2,000,000 Polaron Damage with your Ship

grants "Enforcer" Title and the Frictive Force Ability (+2% Polaron Damage passive Ability)"

And since i play a Nausicaan engineer, i like the title...A LOT !

anyone in need for a muscle for hire ?! shaking up a ferengi maybe ? none ? too bad....
Lt. Commander
# 79
06-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Yes, they changed the name of the Accolade from Enforcer (which is still the title given) to Frictive Force.

Also, I can confirm that the title for the Order of the Bat'leth award is, surprise, "Order of the Bat'leth" (you get for killing 200 Federation ships -- which pretty much makes it Klingon-only). The description "+2% Damage against Federation ships" is incorrect as its "+2% All Damage strength".

Crumble Topping (the deal 2M disruptor damage) is now called Hull Smasher.

Above and Beyond is worth 10 points.
Lt. Commander
# 80
06-17-2010, 03:22 AM
The list in this thread is not being updated anymore due to character space constraints. Follow the masses to the new, and somewhat complete list.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=162142